Kinky

Content Warning: Suggested Sexual Content. Pretty anticlimactic but it's something for now because I'm out of ideas.✌️
509 words

—/—

"Hey (Y/L/N). You got a whip?" Derek asked you while you looked through all the makeup, toys, and outfits.

"What? Oh." You turn the corner to Derek and he holds up a leather nun costume that was in the closet. You roll your eyes and scoff.

"I prefer just lingerie. And the one to be whipped." You tease

"Wait WHAT?!" Derek exclaimed

"Guys." Hotch called out. Perfect timing, thank you Hotch!

—Time Skip/Jet Back Home—

"So, (Y/N), we gonna' discuss what you told me two days ago?" Morgan asked as he sat next to Prentiss who was across from you. Reid, your boyfriend, was on your right.

"Nope." You say while you continue read your book

"What are you talking about?" Emily enquirers

"No!" You tell Derek who only chuckled and smirked

"Our Agent (Y/L/N) here, is apparently kinky!" Derek and Emily started to laugh and tease while you blush but roll your eyes

"Submissive." Spencer muttered/corrected, making you elbow him

"What was that Reid?" Emily asked. Spencer looked to you with a devilish smirk

"Don't you dare." You mumbled. Knowing you'd be defeated, you cover your face with your hands and groan. Even though you were dating, everyone had the occasional sex tease comment for you both. You were seen as more dominant because of your confidence, and Spencer less so. However, that was the complete opposite.

"Submissive." He said more clearly as he straightened up. This was his chance to stand his ground and shut them up for good.

"Excuse me?" Emily gawked

"(Y/N)s submissive. Not me. She's the one getting whipped as Morgan claimed falsely two days ago. Although, we—well, I, do much more than just whips." Spencer (finally) said confidently, leaving the two shocked

"Wait WHAT?!"
"W-whAT?!"

"I don't believe you." Derek countered

"Why's that?" You and Spencer ask at the same time

"Because it's Reid!" Emily agrees

"C'mon, (Y/N) is the one giving the pleasure. You're probably lying there dazed and confused." Derek teased confidently. Oh boy was he wrong.

"Is he right baby?" Spencer turned to you and started to play with your hair

"No, he's not. You're right Doctor." You can't help but smirk and giggle when you notice Emily and Derek's faces out of the corner of your eye. Spencer suddenly tugged your hair, making you let out an accidental whimper and your chin raised.

"Good girl." He said huskily and quietly before placing a sweet hickey on your exposed neck. You feel your thighs close in and gather a little satisfying friction. He lets up once a red spot is placed, no doubt becoming purple by tomorrow. He sits back in his seat and continued to read his book like nothing happened. Meanwhile, you sat there star struck and red, gently touching the sensitive skin in shock. Emily and Derek were completely flabbergasted as the rest of the team was just as so from hearing the conversation at their seats.

Welp, that should shut them up for awhile.