A Surprise For All

Content Warning: Smut/Language
I literally can't think of anything to write! I'm out of ideas/scenarios right now. Is this writers block? Oh God, I hate it!
1526 words

—/—

The door slammed as Spencer pushed (Y/N) against it. His hands held her face as her arms wrapped around his neck. He eventually started to move his kisses to her neck that were sure to leave a mark. She groaned as he got to her sweet spot, slightly tugging his hair which made him groan too. She took her hands to pull off his blazer, lift off his sweater-vest, and started to go for his button down shirt. He was focused on marking her and hearing her little moans all the while.

"Fuck, Spencer. You have too many layers!" she giggled breathlessly

She unbuttoned his shirt, leaving his chest exposed. She made her way to his belt, but was stopped as two hands grabbed her wrists. He took both of her wrists and pinned them above her with one hand as the other started to undress her.

"Eager aren't we? You, on the other hand, are easy to undress." He smirks and looks to your now exposed chest. A beautiful black, lacy bra that was stitched/decorated with small purple flower patches complimented your breasts. Purple. His favorite. He stared a bit before looking you in the eye.

"Is this new, love?"

"Mhmm. Just for you."

"You're so beautiful. I love you. I really do."

"I love you too. So so much."

He got your pencil skirt off and you both kicked off your shoes, kissing the whole time. He saw the matching panties and lifted you up as you wrapped your arms and legs around him, like a koala on a tree. You both made out with such passion, love, admiration, desire and with an urgency.

You felt your back hit the mattress and he climbed on top of you. His eyes were full of passion and lust, as were yours. You brought his face down to yours as he trailed his fingertips against your skin. You pushed down his pants and saw the noticeable bulge in his boxers. You palmed him and he groaned. As payback, he started to play with your clit through your lacy panties. The material rubbing against you added to the pleasure of Spencer's skillful fingers. You moan and stroke him. You both start to huff and breathe in the same air.

"Fuck, Spencer..."

"Shit, (Y/N)..."

-KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK-

"What the fuck?" Spencer looked over his shoulder to the bedroom door that led to the living room where the front door is.

"Probably some telemarketing. Please continue Doctor." You coo sweetly. He loves that name in the bedroom. He looks back down to you and you continue where you left off, both of your moans picking up.

"P-please Doctor..." You whined, you wanted to feel him properly

"What do you want baby? Use your words."

"Please...please fuck me Doctor..!"

"Since you asked so nicely..."

He started to take off his boxers and line up with you. He looked at you for confirmation. You nodded eagerly. Consent is sexy!

"Such a good girl..."

He pushed in and he grumbled as you moan loudly. He's so big, so you're never really used to the feeling. You wouldn't have it any other way. You both adjusted and he started to thrust.

-Creek-

"Did you hear something?" You ask

"Probably the bed." He smirked and pulled out but rammed himself back in. You literally scream from the pleasurable pain. He starts to kiss you in crook of your neck, feeling his pants against your skin. He removed your bra and palmed your breast. He started to play with your nipple as his mouth went to suck on the other. He grazes his teeth a bit, making you shudder. He switched to the other breast as he hit your G-spot repeatedly.