Family Firsts

Hey guys! Here's a cute request. Not entirely proofread but purely fluffy
"Can you do one where we and Spence have a daughter and this is her first Halloween..."

—/—

The best day of the year was finally here. Halloween! You were so excited to be spending it with your husband and baby girl, Evangeline. It was her first Halloween, and she was going as a Dalmatian this year. You were going as Cruella (the new one of course) and Spencer was going as Jasper (Cruella's side kick).

Tonight was Rossi's Halloween party at his mansion. You were so excited about it and being able to be with your best friends and family. Once you three arrived, you were greeted by music, beautiful Halloween decorations, and orange and purple lights. Walking through the somewhat big crowd, you made your way to the kitchen and saw the team.

Spencer and you have known each other for roughly five years. You met at Emily's birthday party, became close, and eventually started to date. The years went by and before you knew it, you had a baby girl two years after your wedding. Now in the kitchen, the team greeted you three and melted at your family costume.

"I'm dying of cuteness!" Penelope squealed. The team agreed. After getting some food, you all made your way to a seating area where everyone and their families could sit.

JJ was Eleven from Stranger Things, Will was Mike, and Michael and Henry were Dustin and Will. Emily was BlackWidow, Penelope was an adorable yet sexy cow, Hotch was Indiana Jones, and Rossi was a classic vampire. Derek was Mario, Savannah was Princess Peach, and Hank was Toad. Everyone looked fantastic.

"So, how is your fist Halloween going as a family?" Savannah asked you both

"Oh my gosh, it's amazing! We've been celebrating since September 1st. We've gone apple picking, pumpkin picking, haunted hayrides, regular hayrides, corn mazes, and so many fun fall and Halloween-y things." Spencer explained happily

"Yeah, and we got ourselves some candy for when we get home. Spence and I plan on having a Halloween movie marathon!" You add on. Spencer nodded excitedly and held your hand.

"But this little cutie pie is going to bed! Isn't that right?" He cooed in his baby voice to Evie while you held her. He leaned over and wiggled his fingers at her, making Evangeline smile and giggle. Everyone's hearts melted. You all love seeing Spencer so happy and in his element.

—Time Skip—

"Phew. What a night." You sigh gleefully after closing the door to the nursery. Spencer picked you up suddenly and lead you to the bedroom.

"Yeah, it was wonderful. But now..." He giggled and threw you into the bed, making you both chuckle "...Halloween movie marathon time!" He exclaimed and started to change. You change too, grabbing one of his shirts and Jack O' Lantern boxers. Spencer wore sweatpants with little ghosts on them with a t-shirt on too. Cuddling into bed together, you turn on the TV to Disney+.

"What's on the list first, darling?" You ask. Spencer pulls a sheet of paper and a bag of candy from the drawer of his nightstand.

"Let's see my love..." He pondered "...Starting off with the classics, we are beginning with The Nightmare Before Christmas!"

"Yes! Love that one. And I love you."

"I love you too pretty girl."