Just The Way You Are

Another request! Hope it satisfies. I still have quite a few requests to catch up on its crazy. Also, I know some people didn't like the last singing story but I'm just doing requests and trying to people please (to as many people as possible).😅 Love you guys!❤️
"...y/n is having one of her insecurity days. the entire team goes out for drinks at a karaoke bar, and spencer noticed that y/n isn't acting like herself. he sings "Just The Way You Are" by Bruno Mars...she surprises him by singing "Only Girl" by Rhianna in like this hella seductive way and shit..."
1597 words

—/—

Tonight the BAU decided to go out to your favorite bar as a team tonight because it's been far too long. But for you, you didn't exactly feel like going out. You just wanted to go home a cuddle with your boyfriend. As everyone started to pack up and make their way to the elevators as a group, you grabbed Spencer's arm and tugged it so he would stop walking. He turned to you and immediately noticed your timid and tired behavior.

"What's wrong love?" He asked "Are you not excited to go to the bar?" You knew he him himself was excited to go and you didn't want to interfere with that. Especially because everyone was going for the first time in a very long time. So with that thought, you just pushed yourself into his side.

"No, just, stay close to me tonight. Please?" You asked quietly. Spencer wrapped his arm around you and kissed your forehead

"Okay baby. I won't let you go all night, okay?" He asked and you nodded, feeling like a whiny child

"Oh my needy, pretty girl." He whispered, making you shudder and chuckle

"Hey, you two cuties coming?!" JJ said as the elevator doors opened. You both jog a bit to catch up and get in the elevator with the rest. And before you knew it, you arrived at the bar. Walking in, warm lights decorated with pinks and blues lit up the inside. There were plenty of patrons filling the layout.

The team got one large round booth and ordered drinks. Spencer got a beer and you just got a lemonade, not feeling like drinking tonight. But for some reason, watching Spencer drink out of the beer bottle that seemed so small in his handsome hands...that was a sight that could practically get you drunk. So you leaned your head on his shoulder.

Spencer felt your head and heard your lack of voice and laughter. He knew that you were feeling down and you weren't in a great headspace. With that, he asked Derek to go to the bar with him to get another round. You tensed up when he tried to leave, but he just bent down and kissed your forehead. And after everyone "aaaawww"d, Hotch and Rossi also joined the men at the bar.

So the girls were already on you now that they're gone.

"So how are you and lover boy?!"
"What's it like dating boy genius?!"
"Have you guys done anything yet?!"

Their questions made you giggle and blush. You tried to ignore the questions. But they persisted. Especially with how Spencer is in bed, what's up with that? But thankfully, some familiar voices rang out in the speakers from the karaoke stage. You all turned your heads and were utterly, completely shocked.

"This one goes out to the ladies of the BAU!" A tipsy Derek Morgan said into the mic with his arm wrapped around your boyfriend. You look at your lover with wide eyes and he just gives you a shrug and tipsy grin.

"Specifically! Specifically SSA (Y/F/N)! She's my girlfriend and I love her." He said which made you blush. Yeah, definitely tipsy. The girls and you all started to cheer as Rossi and Hotch joined you girls again.

"What has gotten into them?!" You shriek with a chuckle

"Apparently Spencer wants to show you off..?" Rossi started