Comfortable

Content Warning: Language, Smut
Hi! Thank you so much for all the support and the funny comments/views/votes. It really makes my day to see everyone enjoying my random stories. And feel free to send requests btw💜
992 words

—/—

Today was a rough day. No particular reason why, but you were feeling down nonetheless. Maybe it was your upcoming period, or the fact that Spencer has been away for two weeks. Two! To distract yourself from feeling this way, you made yourself bake a few cookies because Spencer was coming home. And that should cheer you up right away.

"(Y/N)!" Spencer greeted as he walked in the door. You whip yourself around and jump into his embrace. You really threw yourself at him, jumping high enough to wrap your legs around his torso and arms around his neck.

"OOF!" He grunted but smiled as you nuzzled your face in the crook of his neck. He could tell that you must have been feeling extra lonely and it was getting to you. He didn't profile it per se, but he could see it immediately just with one glance. Then, he heard a few sniffles while you stayed in his arms.

"Baby...I'm here now." He cooed and carried you over to the couch. When you both sat you refused to move, now straddling his waist. As much as you wanted to just move on from feeling sad since he's now home, some of the bad thoughts/feelings stayed.

"I know darling, I'm sorry I was gone so long." He whispered and rubbed your back

"No I'm sorry. I'm just feeling stupid for no real reason. And I should be welcoming you home." You finally look at him and wipe your eyes to smile at him

"Hey, your emotions are valid." He persisted

"You're right, you're right. But enough about me! How was the case?" You put on a real smile

He shrugged "It was alright. Our unsub took a few lives, but we saved all four in the end. It only took awhile because he was pretty sneaky. But I really missed you darling." He brought his attention back to you

"I really missed you too. I'm not leaving your arms until work tomorrow." You giggled and played with his hair

"That sounds wonderful. I need you as close as possible too." He said and started to rub his hands on your thighs. And you start to grind against him in response.

"Mmm...c'mere baby."

"I don't think I can get any closer." You giggled, feeling better. He looked into your eyes with a smug smile and lust clouded eyes which made you whimper and melt. He chuckled in response and kissed you.

"I love you~" You moan quietly against his lips

"I love you too. And right now I want you to sit pretty on my cock and let me take care of you." He cooed in your ear which made you groan. You scurry and take off your leggings. He watched and leaned forward to rub your hips and kiss your belly. Your head lolls back when he slipped your underwear off to kiss even further down. Right before he reached you, he grabbed you suddenly so you were back to straddling his now bare hips. He managed to slip off his boxers while you two made out. Once he was done, he helped you lift up your hips to sink down on him. You whimper from the feeling because it's been awhile for you both.

"There you go, almost there. You're doing so well baby." He praised as you finally take all of him in "Good girl, that's my girl."

"Fuck" You whine and get limp in his arms

"Ssh I got you" He comforted. You let out a mewl and start to move your hips with the help of his hands. You rotated them back and forth while you continue to kiss and breathe in the same air. You start to pant even more when you begin to bounce on his dick. Your head is thrown back in pleasure so Spencer takes off your tank top sans bra. You do the same and practically pop off the buttons of his own shirt. You kiss his neck and collar bones which made him moan and encouraged you to continue your movements. When you clenched around him he made the sweetest noises and groped your ass. Smirking and bouncing, you clench again, getting a slap on your ass in return.

"F-fuuuck, (Y/N). You're so good~"

"Ah! S-Spencer! Shit, I~" You whine weakly

"I know darling~" He replied and sneaked a hand down to rub your clit. You literally scream in pleasure and feel yourself grow closer to your release.

"Spence I— I can't~" You can barely form a sentence

"Me too, cum for me (Y/N)~" He said. After a few more thrusts, you both feel your orgasms hit you intensely. You clutch yourself close and he holds you just as tight and thrusts up to ride out the sensational euphoria. Once you both come back down from your highs, you catch your breaths and unravel yourself from each other. The two of you wordlessly walk back to the bedroom and into the bathroom. He starts the water for the shower and and you grab the towels. Hopping in, you immediately wrap your arms around him and you help clean one another.

"Feeling better?"

"Absolutely, thank you. I'm so happy you're home."

"Me too. I have off until Monday, so we can do whatever we want."

"Yay! It's gonna' be raining tomorrow, so let's go to the museums. I loooovve rain-y days at the museum." You get excited which made him smile

"Yes you do. Since it's the weekday it'll be less crowded too." He nods

"Mhm, I love you Spencer."

"I love you too (Y/N)." After a sweet kiss, you get out of the shower, get ready for bed, and cuddle yourselves to sleep. This is the best kind of chill nights with your lover. It can't get much better than this, but with Spencer it seems like everyday gets better and better.