Meaningful Meals

This chapter includes Smut. Content Warning: Language, Smut
If you can't tell from the fact that I'm writing this, I love to cook! It's one of my favorite hobbies to partake in especially since lockdown. I mentioned a certain food for this story, and it's absolutely incredible (to me at least)✌️
1279 words

—/—

Your boyfriend, Spencer Reid, was finally coming home after a dreadful case that dragged out. Luckily, the case ended well thanks to him and his geographical profile. To celebrate, you started to cook a meal for the two of you. It may seem housewife-y, but it was your pleasure. And you had your own job so who cares.

It may seem meaningless, but cooking for Spencer was more intimate than you'd think. He never had an opportunity to learn how to cook, let alone have a homemade meal ever, so it was comforting. As you started to truss the poulet roti a la normande (which is roast chicken stuffed with chicken livers and cream cheese. A fantastic and delicious French dish), your phone pinged with a message from Spencer.

Hey love! Leaving the jet right now, and I'll be home in thirty three minutes. <3

Even when texting, his grammar and sentences were...very... Spencer-y.

Sounds good my love ❤️ I've got a little surprise for when you arrive. Hope you didn't eat too much on the jet! ;)

Quickly, you scurried back to the bedroom to put on a purple lingerie set. You put your hair half up half down before putting the chicken into the oven. When Spencer would get home, you'd have plenty of time to wait for dinner.

Exactly like he calculated, the door was unlocked and opened thirty three minutes later. You had perched yourself on the kitchen island reading your book.

"(Y/N/N)? I'm here!" He announced

"Hi baby!" You greeted casually while continuing to sit and read

"...woah..." He stopped in his tracks staring at you. He eventually collected himself to put away his satchel and take off his coat. He went over to you and made his way to stand between your legs. You tried to hide a smirk while ignoring him as you read. He gently took the book, put it down, and held your chin between his forefingers. You were forced to look up at him.

"Hi" He said

"Hi" You repeated

"You look great, darling." He smiles and placed a gentle kiss on your lips. You can't help the lazy grin that creeped onto the kiss and one of his hands tracked down towards your waist, tickling the skin. The kiss deepened as he pulled your body against his.

"You're so beautiful. I love you so much."

"I love you too. So much."

"It smells great in here. What are we having, chef?" He teased as his kisses reached your neck

"Mmm. Poulet roti a la normande." You giggled

"I love it when you talk French. How long does it take to cook?"

"We've got an hour, chéri. Vas-tu me baiser pendant une heure?" You responded with a smirk

"Je prévois." He says before gripping your thighs so your body is wrapped around his.

All while making out with a sense of urgency, he carried you to the bedroom. He fell onto the bed with you and you both giggle. You go for his tie and buttons of his shirt. You both reached for his belt and pants, your laughs radiating off of each other's lips.

After moving to the head of the bed, he trailed his lips down towards your (barley) covered core. He carefully slid the sexy underwear off of you and threw it over his shoulder. He took his tongue to your clit, circling it in the best way. Your moaning grew louder as he slid his fingers in you. In no time, you were already trembling from his skills and he cleaned you up.

Crawling back on top of you, he kissed you passionately and you could taste yourself on his tongue. While you were occupied in the kiss, he sneakily took of your bra and his underwear. He soon slid in causing you both to groan in delight.

"Fuck Spencer~"

"Mmhm, you feel so good~" He began thrusting faster and buried his face in the crook of your neck placing hickies there. You wrap your arms around him. One under his arm and up his back, the other over his shoulder and clutching his perfectly messy hair. As he picked up speed even more, your nails scraped against his skin, making him moan. You tug his hair as you start to tremble. Soon enough, he moved so your legs were up to his chest while he holds your thighs, nails digging into the skin. He (somehow) hit your spot even further making you clench around him. You both moan at the sensation.

"Spencer~!!!"

"Fuck (Y/N)~!!!"

Both of your highs were reached with one last rough thrust. The smell of sex and moans hung in the air before he eventually pulled out. He kissed you lovingly before grabbing a wet washcloth for you. You sighed in content from the kind action before he helped you up.

"Jeez, I can barely walk Spence!" You say

"I would say sorry, but I know you love it."

"I know, I know. You're gonna' have to help me around the kitchen though! I gotta' get the chicken out, sauté some green beans...Oh! And I have to make sure the Chocolate Bavarian Cream pie is set!" You ramble while changing into one of Spencer's sweaters and a pair of shorts

"You really went all out again, huh? Seriously, darling, don't over work yourself." He giggled at your excitement as you both walk back into the kitchen. You put on some oven mitts and open the oven to release the delicious smell of French cuisine.

"Oh please, I love doing it. Perfect timing! Spencer, come see the worlds most beautiful chicken!" You say happily from your work. Spencer was grabbing the bag of green beans from the refrigerator as you called him over.

"That looks amazing! How'd you do that?" He says as he wrapped his arms around you from behind

"I literally lathered it in butter. Full on massage and damn good stuffing." You say proudly. After letting it rest, cooking the green beans, and cleaning up, you both sat and ate the fantastic food. He couldn't stop sighing in delight and constantly praised you.

"Bubs, it's not that hard. This isn't much." You claim

"You know I love you, and you're always right, but you're wrong.     The human body can derive about 30 different nutritional substances from just 100 grams of chicken. Just as the nutritional value of chicken is very high, so is the energy measure. 100 grams of this meat contains about 916 kilojoules of energy. That being said, I couldn't care less about proper consuming portions. I could eat this whole chicken; It's that amazing!"

"I love you too. And thank you, I'm glad you like it." You giggled from his sincerity

"It really means a lot to me, (Y/N). I never had this kind of food growing up. Or ever. It may not seem like much to you, but it makes me..." He trailed off trying to find the words
"Well, it makes up for some bad memories." He admits through a joking tone

"It's my pleasure. And the least I could do." You smiled brightly

"And I'm glad our kids won't have to go through what I went through. Culinary wise."

The sweet sentiment melted your heart from the meaning behind it. It may come off as funny, but it was deeper than what it came across as; A joke.

"Me too. I love you Spencer Reid."

"I love you (Y/F/N)." He leans in to give you a loving kiss that communicated such love and so much more

"Dessert?" You smiled against his lips

"Oui chef!"