Taken

Heyo, I combined two requests since they were similar but I still put my own "twist" on it. Hopefully it works for y'all!
"...can you do one where y/n pulls a emily in order to protect spencer and she comes back...They never find y/n and spencer is her boyfriend (everyone knows) And a year later a woman is thrown out of a car into the grass of a highway..."
Content Warning: Mentions of kidnapping, murder, torture, r@pe, depiction of scars
957 words

—/—

I remember the day (Y/N) went missing. I was coming home from a case on a warm Friday evening. As soon as I walked into our apartment I knew something was wrong. I knew that something terrible happened. Nothing was misplaced or damaged in the house, but she wasn't there. I just knew she'd been taken.

When I got the team together they were just as scared for their favorite significant other of the team. We worked from night to day, soon realizing an unsub from a case a year ago had escaped prison and he's missing. I was the one who put him in jail. And of course (Y/N) looked just like his type. He would take girls who happened to look just like her and torture them. And sometimes rape them. Knowing that, I was terrified.

That fateful night we found his hiding spot was six months ago. Half a year! We never found either of them but we all knew. We just knew. He took them somewhere very far and killed her then himself. For awhile I tried to find her and prove that she was alive. But with the blood we found at his hideout made it practically impossible that (Y/N) survived. She was gone. And now I had to live with that. It took me a while, but I was slowly accepting my fate. I will never be happy.

So here I am now. Sitting at my desk, filling out paperwork, and waiting to go home. Just then, Hotch slammed open his office door which caught all of our attention.

"Conference room. Right now." He commanded. We all immediately got up and did just that. Nobody but Hotch had any idea of what was going on so we all just sat down.

"As you all know, six months ago (Y/F/N) was abducted by Daniel Hudson. We found evidence that lead to the conclusion Hudson had taken (Y/N) to a secondary location and killed her and himself there. We never found her body."

"Don't you mean both?" I muttered humorously

"We never found her body." Hotch repeated. I finally look up from my hands and look at Hotch. I saw how he was looking directly at me.

"W-what do you—"

"Three hours ago, local PD received a call in Purcellville Virginia where a bruised, beaten, and tortured woman had showed up. She had taken shelter from a very kind old couple who helped her get better...and remember who she was. She finally remembered who she was and called us. It's (Y/N). We found that she must have stitched herself up wherever she was, got up and walked, got help at the nearest town, and was rehabilitated. (Y/F/N) is alive."

By the time Hotch finished, I was beyond flabbergasted as tears rolled down my face. We all were but I was most. As if things couldn't get more shocking, Hotch stepped away from the door and opened it to reveal something incredible. Yet so heartbreaking.

(Y/F/N), thoroughly bruised, was standing in the door way. She wore black sweatpants and a large UVA sweater. Her arms were wrapped around herself and her eyes just radiated trauma and fear. She was so nervous as she looked around the room before her eyes landed on me. My body finally caught up and stood up quickly. Right as moved to take a small step away from the table, she broke.

"spencer" She cried quietly and weakly. She tried to run to me but she started to fall. I moved fast to catch her and hold her in shock while she sobbed. I had silent tears violently rolling and burning down my cheeks. My eyes eventually closed so I could sob with her.

"I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry..." She cried in my embrace. I felt her move a bit so she could properly wrap her arms around me while I clung to her. I felt the euphoric feeling of her hands in my hair. I felt her lips against the crook of my neck.

She was real. She's here.

"I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry! I'm sorry! I love you so much. I'm sorry, I love you Spencer."  She cried. When she said that she still loves me, I fell to the ground, pulling her with me. I didn't dare let go. I couldn't say anything yet, so I leaned back to look at her face. She had red puffy eyes and nose from crying, a fading bruise near her left eyebrow and a small stitch on the apple of her right cheek. I couldn't even imagine what other scars and injuries were lurking under her clothes, and I didn't want to.

So I kissed her.

I kissed her deeply and messily. Both of our salty tears lingered o our lips as I practically ate her face. I then moved my lips all around her face while my hands held her cheeks. I continued to just stare into her eyes. She was still scared, crying but relieved.

"(Y/N)" I said weakly. I gently laughed in relief and happiness. When she heard her name from my mouth, she finally smiled. So did I.

"I love you." I whispered. That made us both cry all over again and we went back to hugging and crying on the conference room floor.