Simple and Sweet

Short, sweet, fluffy smut! It's not entirely proofread so sorry about that, but here's another request!
"i would like one where spencer reid comes home and sees me sitting on the sofa watching a movie and he just has to have me but like romantic carrying me to bed and making love to me plus cuddling thank you."
880 words

—/—

Spencer was finally done with his case. It had been a long and tiring one, full of restless nights and stress. All he wanted was to see you again. So that's why he rushed home to see you. And there you sat, on the couch watching (*Your Favorite Movie*) in a tank top and comfy pajama shorts. You looked so beautiful.

"Spencer!" You smile and run over to your husband who you haven't seen in a while. He welcomed you with open arms, lifting you up marriage style, wordlessly taking you into the bedroom. You kiss him sweetly and plop down on the bed together. You pull back to see his face, lovestruck and admiring you. He swipes his thumb across your cheek while you play with his hair.

"I missed you so much, (Y/N). I love you." He said as he fiddled with the hem of your short shorts. You take your hands to slowly undo his tie.

"I missed and love you too love." You smile together. Spencer leaned down to kiss you while simultaneously taking off each other's clothes. You took your time, basking in each other's presence. His kisses moved down to your jaw and neck, placing red hickies that were sure to turn a dark purple tomorrow. You moan from the feeling.

"Spence~" You whine. Now naked, you move up the bed and Spencer trails his hand down to your center. His fingers tease you and gather your arousal.

"You're so wet for me already darling. So fucking beautiful." He whispered huskily. You feel his fingers find your entrance and slowly enter you, almost immediately finding your sweet spot. Your back arches when his thumb easily finds you clit. He stares down at your face that was contorted into pleasure. He placed sweet and gentle kisses along your face. Suddenly, you feel the knot tightening, making you cry out.

"That's it baby, cum for me. I got you, let go my darling." He cooed. His sweet tone made you cum, and hard. You saw stars and feel a tear stream down your hot face. Spencer kissed it away and helped you come down. You want to cry, it felt so good.

"Sssh, sweet girl. That's my good girl, you did so well. I love you so much baby." He whispered. You come back down and finally open your eyes. You see his smile and can't help the lazy smile that came onto your own face. You kissed again, slow and passionate.

"I love you Spence." You say and grab his dick and lead it to your entrance. He kisses you in response while slowly sinking into you. You moan from the feeling as he stretched you out. It's been a while so it practically feels brand new.

"I know baby." He said. You nod and cling to him, slowly wrapping your legs around him and threading your hand in his hair while the other held his back. He took one of your hands as he started to thrust to use as leverage and set it above your head. He looked into your eyes and increased his pace even further. Both of your eyes communicated how much you love one another. Spencer's spare hand held your face while his elbow rested on the bed. When you grip his hair tighter, he moans on return.

You both continued just like that. Constant eye contact, hand holding, and sweetly slow but passionate movements. You never believed nor liked the term "making love" before you met Spencer. But he proved you wrong. This was so intimate and euphoric. You both just felt completely, utterly, loved. Loved by the other so much that it was indescribable. Just like the feeling of you drawing your high closer and closer. Spencer felt the same so he increased his pace.

"F-fuck! Oh, Spence! Spencer~!!!"

"Oh shit, ah! (Y/N/N)! (Y/N)! Fuck~!!!"

And the feeling of euphoria snapped, making you both moan and groan as you drew out your highs as long as possible. With one final thrust, Spencer pulled out and gently lied half of his body on top of yours. You run your hands through his beautiful curls while he stroked your bare, soft skin.

You stayed like that in silence for a moment before Spencer stood, offering you his hand. You take it and he carries you to the bathroom to help your weak state. He helped you get ready for bed and joined your tired figure in the bed. You rolled to rest your face in the crook of his neck with one leg thrown over him. His hands ran up and down your back and thigh.

"That was so wonderful." He said in a soft tone

"It really was." You replied in a scratchy voice from moaning and breathing heavily

"I'm so happy to be home. I really did miss you."

"Yeah I couldn't tell." You joke, making you both chuckle. You place a few lazy kisses on his neck as he kissed your forehead. You lean up to reach his lips, the kiss soft, kind, and holding a deeper meaning than just a peck; "I love you". You lie back down.

"I love you Mrs (Y/N) Reid."

"I love you too Spencer Reid."