Rewards and Red Carpets

Hey guys, I've had this in my drafts for a while and I forgot to write down who it was inspired by. I feel so bad for not remembering nor giving them the attention/credit! Please let me know if you have any idea so I can credit them right away.
And, OMG YOU GIYS ARE AMAZING AND SO FUNNY WITH ALL THE COMMENTS ABD VOTES AND VIEWS ITS CRAZY💜
1504 words

—/—

Going to the Emmy's was beyond exciting and an honor. What was even more nerve racking, scary, exciting, and honorable was that you had a nomination for best actress in a limited TV series. You were in a different project that got you nominated, a tv drama series on Netflix. Although your other show had a nomination too. You have been acting in Criminal Minds since the beginning and it was wonderful. All of your cast mates are wonderful and great friends. Especially your costar/on screen lover Mathew Gray Gubler.

At your beautiful house, you had spent five hours getting ready for the event. Yup, you did everything by yourself and you looked damn good! As if you were someone out of a Renaissance painting, you wore an off the shoulder, blue tulle dress with a corset like top. You had a simple makeup look and a little glitter around the eyes. You literally looked like a goddess.

After taking one final look and adjusting your earrings, a quick double honk was telling you the girls were there. Excitingly walking out the girls cheer you from the open roof of the limousine. You entered the limo and were welcomed with a glass of champagne waiting for you. You all discussed and gossiped as the nice driver drove. Once you were there and pulled up to the red carpet, paparazzi, shouting voices, applause and flashing lights greeted you all. The girls and you got together with the rest of your cast members and took turns posing for the media.

"Mathew! (Y/N)! Over here!" A woman called with a microphone and camera man behind her. The microphone read "Insider". You and Mathew were about to pose together but you decided to go over. He placed a comforting hand on the small of your back and you stood close to him.

"Hello!"
"Hi!" You greeted

"Hey guys! Do you mind if we do a quick, like, three question interview?" She smiled

"Of course!"
"Why not!"

"Great! Here we go."

"Live in five, four, three, two..." The camera man pointed at one and his light went on

"Good evening everyone! This is Maggie Samuels with Insider at the Emmy's. Right now, we have two very special guests. Here are the incredible Mathew Gray Gubler and (Y/F/N)! The two stars and on screen lovers on the hit show Criminal Minds, and (Y/N)'s the star of the new show The Landlord. Hello you two!"

"Hi! It's great to be here."
"Thank you, hi!"

"Wonderful! So, here we are at the Emmy's. Tell us, who are you most excited to see? Or most excited for?"

"Definitely (*Your Favorite Actor/ress*). And to hear Tina and Amy's amazing jokes!" You smile
"Yeah! I'm excited just to be here and with my awesome friends and cast mates." Mathew said

"I love (*Your Favorite Actor/ress*) too! And all of you seem so close, you two especially. The onscreen chemistry is just so beautiful and even here and now I can see it! So how do you feel about your roles together and all the kissing scenes?"

"Oh, well we're truly best friends and we've been close since day one." Mathew looks down to you admirably

"Yup. It's part of the job after all, but since we're already so comfortable around each other, it doesn't affect anything." You shrug and chuckle when Mathew discreetly rubs his thumb in soothing circles on your back