The Night Of

Not proofread at all lol. But I'm sorry for being gone at randomly long periods of time, I'm just working a lot and honestly have been in a slump lately. Like, I have no creativity or ideas or the will to write. I'm so sorry to disappoint. I love you all so much and can't thank you enough for your support. Feel free to send requests, and please give me fluffy ideas if you can😅 sorry lol. This was a request too. Hope ya like it!
744 words

—/—

The days leading up to you and Spencer's wedding were...tiring but fun. Spencer literally couldn't get enough of you. You supposed the idea and fact that you're getting married really did something to him. Like, really turned him on.

You flopped down on the bed, out of breath and chest heaving. Laying down naked in bed with your fiancé after yet another mind blowing sex session. Spencer helped pull the blankets up to cover your shaking body. He leaned over and kissed your temple and you chuckled.

"Tomorrows the day." He reminded you. You look over at him finally

"Indeed it is." You roll over into his embrace. You hold out your hand where the "Solitaire Diamond- 18K Yellow Gold" ring sat. It shimmered in the soft glow of the candle on the nightstand. Spencer did really well!

"I almost can't believe it still. But I'm so excited." He comments

"Yeah, it feels so surreal." You sigh. You snuggled closer and felt yourself drifting off to sleep. Before you fell asleep, you heard your lover say one last thing;

"I love you so much, darling. Can't wait to ruin you tomorrow night." He whispered and teased. Oh boy...

—The Night Of—

The wedding was beautiful and everything you've ever dreamed of since you were young. The night came to a closing and everything was in order. You and Spencer changed into normal clothes to get to your flight at 4:45AM. Eventually you arrived in the Bahamas, the beach bungalow waiting for you two. Spencer suddenly picked you up and ran along the walkway to get there.

Laughing like little kids, you entered the hut. It was one large round room. A sitting area next to the bed that faced the pool on the patio on the water. The small kitchen area was next to the bathroom, everything you needed was there. It was perfect.

Spencer suddenly threw both of you onto the bed, immediately taking off your white sweatpants and white crop top. You took off his black sweatpants and t-shirt. Now in your undergarments, Spencer sat back on his knees and ran his hands up and down your body and stared you down.

"Fuuuck, I'm so lucky. I'm still processing the fact that you're my wife." He smiles and kisses your ring

"It still hasn't hit me yet that you're my husband." You giggled

"Maybe I'll just have to knock some sense into you." He teased

"Just fuck me already." You chuckled and pull his body down to you. You both laughed as you kissed and Spencer's hands worked their way away around your back to unclasp your bra. He kissed his way down your body, focusing on your breasts before moving down to slowly to remove your panties. Your breath hitches as he kissed you down there. He started to pleasure you and you intwine your hands in his beautiful hair. Before you know it, you're already nearing your release. Your back arches and your legs shake as he makes you cum hard.

"You're so pretty when you cum, love." He comments. He kisses his way back up and presses a long loving kiss to your lips. He then peppers your face with little kisses.

"I love you so much." You moan breathlessly

"I love you too, sweet girl." He whispered. You help him get off his boxers and he strokes himself against your wet opening. You groan and moan together as he sinks in. He starts slow, savoring every moment and feeling. He watches your face contort in pleasure. Eventually, his pace picks up and you're both feeling your highs approach.

"Spencer! Spence! Ooh, fuck, yes!" You cry out

"That's it baby, cum for—shit!—cum for me." He said against the skin of your neck and cheek. His thrusts became brutal, rocking the bed and your world. You cling to him with all your might and cum when he adds his hand to your clit to the mix. Spencer follows right after you and you feel him fill you. You rock yourselves out of your long lasting highs.

Spencer then slowly pulls out and plops down half way in your body. You curl up to him and he holds you close. He kisses your forehead while you both catch your breaths. You both chuckle once you were fully back down to earth.

"I love you so much Mrs Reid." He announced

"I love you too, my love."