Make Up Gift

This chapter includes Smut. (I suck at writing it, but here we go. Also, the POV changes a lot in this story but I made sure to keep it clear as to who's talking.) Content Warning: Language, Sexual Situations
1454 words

—/—

RRIIIP

"Jesus! Spencer, did you just rip my panties?" You gawk

"Mmm. Maybe." He smirked

"Damn it, those were my favorite!"

"I'll buy you some new ones. In the mean time..." He said as he started to kiss farther down your now naked body. He was on top of you, naked as well, and traveled his way towards your core. With one fluid motion, he started to play with your clit with his skillful tongue. You moan louder as he slips in two long digits, hitting your G-spot perfectly.

"Oh fuck..." You groan. He grumbled against you, adding to the pleasure. Seeing you react to his actions, he continued to please you until you were a withering mess. After you caught your breath, he made his way back up to face you, and kissed you passionately so you could taste yourself on him. He lines up with you, and pulls away to ask for your consent. You nod eagerly, so he gently slides in with the help from your previous orgasm. You both gasp and get used to the feeling until you're ready to move.

"Fuck me, Doctor. Please..." you coo sweetly. He smirked with such lust as he started to pick up the pace. He thrusted into you, each thrust more pleasurable than the last. Soon enough, you feel the familiar feeling of your orgasm nearing, causing your mouth to form an "o" shape.

"You look so beautiful like this baby. Taking my dick like a good girl..." He said with a tone that only you ever got to hear. His dominant, sexy voice/side going straight to your core and sending shivers through your whole body. That being said, you felt the bubble getting closer and closer to bursting.

"Doctor— Spencer! Fuck! I'm gonna' cum..!"

"That's right baby. Cum for me...Shit!"

And just like that, you felt the euphoria go through your whole body and make you feel so damn good. On top of that, you could feel him shoot deep into you. (Yes, you're on Birth Control) After riding out both of your amazing highs, he plops down next to you. Catching your breath, you curl up next to him and he holds you close.

"I love you, (Y/N)."

"I love you too, Spence. But you better get me new panties like you said!" You joke

"I promise, my love. I'll get them before work, then you can try them on once we get home." He winked and you giggled. You are collogues at the BAU as profilers, and have been secretly dating for five months now. In fact, tomorrow marks your sixth month together. After cleaning up and finishing your night routine, you both drift off to sleep.

—The Next Morning-Spencer's POV—

(Y/N) and I got up with a pep in our step since it's now our sixth month together. We are going to tell the team soon, but we're still not sure when. Anyways, I go out to the department store before work starts and (Y/N) takes her car to work. Less suspicious, of course.

I arrived at the store and went to the women's section. Finding the lingerie, I start to blush as I think about what (Y/N) would like/look great in. I eye a pair of panties that were made out of black lace, French style. I also see a set that was a beautiful purple that'd look even more gorgeous on (Y/N). God I got to get out of here before I buy everything for her because it'd all look incredible.

At the register, I ring up my purchases that earned an odd look from the lady that I couldn't quite decipher. She kindly put them in a small pink paper bag with pink tissue. I leave and make my way back to the BAU. I'm not late, but I am the last one there. I see (Y/N) working at her desk. We make brief eye contact and blush. She saw the bag in my hand and her eyes widened.