Boy's Night

Fluff! Content Warning: Slight suggested sexual content
504 words

—/—

You were at home in some gray sweatpants and a black shirt lounging on the couch. Spencer, your coworker and boyfriend, was over at Rossi's house for a boy's night. You were waiting for him to come home, or a drunk Spencer calling you to pick him up. Knowing him so well, your phone rang. Setting your wine glass down, you see that it's Luke calling you.

"Hello?" You answered

"Hi (Y/L/N)!" He greeted drunkenly

"Can I help you?" You asked hesitantly, laughing a little

"Uh, yes. Spencer is sorta' trashed and so is everyone else. He needs a ride, could you..?"

"Sure. I'm on my way." With that, you hung up and made your way over to the mansion. As you pulled up, you saw everyone's cars there, including Hotch and Derek. You get out and ring the doorbell.

"Hey (Y/N)! C'mon in." Matt said kindly as he stepped aside to let you in. You smile and enter the main room to see the men gathered around a poker table. They were groaning in defeat as Spencer collected some watches and cash. They all said hello politely and Spencer fumbled over to you while he was smiling like a kid.

"(Y/N)!" He giggled as he flung his arms around you, lifting you up slightly and spinning around.

"Put me down you drunk fool!" You joked. He did so and gave you a kiss. Since there were other people around, you pushed him away playfully.

"Look what I won!" He says as he shows you four watches, some stray dollars, and a thick roll of ten dollar bills. Your jaw slightly drops.

"Why would you guys bet all this? You know he's a genius banned from many casinos, right?" You ask the men

"In our defense, we thought we could beat him since he was already drunk." Hotch shrugged

"Off of my fantastic whiskey." Rossi said

"Even after a few more glasses from us, he won. Obviously." Luke added

"Oh my God." You laugh

"(Y/N)?" Spencer asked. The entire time, his arms were wrapped around you from behind and his chin rested on your shoulder. He discreetly started to give your neck a few kisses.

"Yes Spencer?" You giggled at his shenanigans

"When we get home, can we play? I'm feeling lucky..." He tells you in a flirtatious tone. The men whooped jokingly and you laugh too and shoot them a glare.

"Okay, lightweight. Let's head home."

"Yay! Strip-Poker with (Y/N)!" He announced. You blushed and the guys cheered.

"Alright that's enough! Goodnight!" You say as you reach for his pocket. You took the watches and loose bills back to the table (but kept the rolled ones). They thanked you as Spencer whined.

"But I won those!" You roll your eyes and say quietly to the guys;

"If I were you, use vodka, not whiskey. I managed to beat him with it." You all chuckled

"In strip-poker?" Derek teased

"Goodnight!" You exaggerate and take Spencer home.