Not So Sick

Content Warning: Smut, D@ddy K!nk, Aftercare, still fluffy! I'm sorry if I have a lot of repetitive words/phrases, I'm just not that good at writing in all honesty.
1376 words

—/—

"Hey baby! How are you feeling?" Spencer asked as he leaned over the couch to look at you. Expecting to see you sick and cuddled up in blankets, he was extremely surprised to see quite the sight.

"Hi darling." You coo while you lay on your back, displaying your body to your boyfriend as you look him in the eye. You were currently wearing a red garter lingerie set that made you look irresistible. Spencer was flabbergasted by the sight. He walked around to you and sat in the edge of the couch. His right hand caressed you cheek and trailed down along your side to hold your hip.

"What happened to being sick?" He smirks

"I was really sick yesterday bubs, you know this. I was still a little bit this morning, but I'm all better. How was the case?" You pout a bit

"Mmm. Fine. We missed you. I missed you. My little girl." He smiles before surprising you by picking you up, marriage style, and leading you both to the bedroom

"I missed you too daddy." You say before giving his jaw and neck a few lazy hickies

"God, I love it when you call me that, baby." He groans as you both maneuver yourselves onto the bed

"I love you daddy."

"I love you too darling. Give daddy a kiss." He coos huskily making you moan

"Oh, you like when I call myself daddy?" He teased you and your entrance with his fingers while his thumb worked your clit. You can only moan and nod in response. He kept rubbing your clit even while sliding his finger in. Pumping perfectly, he soon added another making you shudder. You moan and pant while he looks at you and your reactions admirably.

In return, you reach down to his pants, groaning when you realize you're almost naked and he's fully clothed. He senses your insecurity, so he paused to take off his blazer, vest, tie, and button down. Missing his touch, you feel yourself grind on his thigh.

"Aww, are you missing me so much that you're begging for it?" He observed out loud

You feel yourself becoming shy again since he called you out, but you still rock your hips. He started to remove your lingerie as he passionately kissed you. He left love bites and many hickies along your jaw, neck, shoulders, and collar bone, soon making his way to your chest. He sucked around your left nipple, and played with your right. As he made contact, you moan even louder.

"You're such a slut, huh? Waiting for me to come home. Waiting in fancy lingerie. Waiting for me to ruin you like the cute little whore you are for daddy..."

"Please..." You whimper. Instead of responding, he took you by the hips to shift positions. His back was against the head board and you straddled him. You quickly unbuckle his belt, unbutton his pants, and rip his jeans off, desperate to feel him. He helps take his underwear off and you slightly salivate from the sight of his dick hitting his stomach.

"I want you..." He said as he took ahold of his own dick "...to ride my thigh like a good girl."

You feel yourself get even wetter than before (if somehow possible). You whine at his voice and request, a little embarrassed.

"You're absolutely gorgeous. I want to see your stunning self ride daddy's thigh." He says while putting a strand of hair behind your ear. He gives you a sweet, loving, passionate, perfect kiss, making you straddle his left thigh. He starts to rub himself and you moan just from the sight.

"Be a good girl for daddy." He commands to get you going. Doing so, you start to move your hips to grind against his leg. In hardly no time, you're a withering mess. The faster you go, the faster he does too. Suddenly, he lifts his leg to meet your clit even further. You practically scream.

"Like that? You like riding daddy's thigh? You like cumming like a slut, little girl?" He breathes out and smacked your ass a few times

"Y-yes—Fuck! Yes da-daddy. You feel so fucking good..." You groan as you make eye contact, the intimacy making you both increase your pace

"F-fuck, little girl...you gonna' cum for daddy?"

"Y-yeah! Oooh—!" He gives your another ass a slap to encourage you

"Just like that baby. Oh Fuck—!" He continued to suck hickies on your neck, you doing the same to him. Both of your moans radiating off and into the other's skin. Before you know it, your high hits you like a train, making you scream, whine, shudder and fall onto Spencer as he reached his own high. The two of you rode it out against each other, panting and breathing in the same air as your foreheads rest against the other.

You're taken into his arms after you come down. He gently moved you both under the covers as you held him close. You don't know why, but you're having what's known as a "sub-drop". There's no particular reason why, it wasn't rough or anything bad, you're just suddenly feeling down and weepy. That's what a sub-drop is, after all. Noticing your clinginess and how you hid your face in his shoulder, he realized what happened.

"You okay baby?" He cooed quietly while tracing his fingertips against your bare back

You could only nod "yes" in fear of crying if you spoke

"Was it the scene? Or me?" He asked carefully

You immediately looked up to him and vigorously shook your head "no". You didn't want him to feel bad because it genuinely wasn't his fault.

"No! Of course not love." You whispered sincerely and feeling a teardrop run down your cheek

"Just dropping hard?" He nodded in understanding before swiping away the teardrop with his thumb

"Yeah. I'm sorry. It's not like this was rough compared to what we've done." You let out a tiny chuckle as well as himself

"I just feel...really...weak, I guess. I'm so sorry, Spence." You sigh as a few more uncontrollable tears roll down again

"Baby, look at me." You do "You have absolutely nothing to be sorry about. It happens; dropping for no specific reason. I love you so very much, (Y/N). You are so strong, beautiful, kind, and absolutely perfect." He gave you kisses with each describing word. The gesture made you cry in a good way.

"You're such a good girl. You did so well for me, baby. I love you, pretty girl." He tells you

The confirmation made you feel better. Better enough to let him take you to the bathroom, and let him carry you there and back. He quickly fetched a washcloth and ran it under the sink and squeezed out the excess water. He came back to you and sat in front of you. You were lying on your back, knees up and together while you shiver from the cold AC. So, he grabbed one of his sweaters, because he knows how much you like them, and helped you put it on along with fresh underwear and comfy pajama pants. He brought the bottoms up to rest below your butt so he could clean you up. You blush when he placed kisses all over your exposed skin. After you were clean, you pull up the panties and pants before climbing under the covers, leaving them open so he could join you. He quickly throws the towel and other clothes from the floor into the hamper, put on his own pjs, and eagerly joins you in bed. He immediately wrapped you up in his warm embrace.

"Feeling better?"

"Much, thank you. I need that little bit of aftercare."

"I'm glad I could help. It's my pleasure, darling. I live to please you." He kisses your forehead

"Mmm..." You hum contently "I love you so so much bubs. You're everything to me, Spencer." You say looking into his eyes

"You're the love of my life. My soulmate. I love you, (Y/N)." He tells you, smiling brightly yet tiredly

"Goodnight, love. Sweet dreams."

"Goodnight, pretty girl. See you in the morning."