Snowed In

Hey guys. It's been a hot minute. And within that time a lot has happened. The whole allegations against MGG, my job, and mental health has been quite a wild ride and a hassle. As for the "scandal", I'm completely and utterly shocked and a bit confused.

According to multiple sites, the girl who accused MGG had done it to other celebrities randomly. She had holes in her accusation/story that didn't add up. On top of that, she admitted to falsely claiming such things. Some people say someone made a new account with the same username to pretend to be her but it would take 30 days until someone could use that exact same username.

I'm not picking any sides until there is solid evidence, but it seems to be that it was a false alarm (so far). That is what I've gathered from others and what I have seen personally. Though I am still not conforming or denying anything. But in conclusion, I am separating the art from the artist (for now).

With that, here is a long waited one shot for you all. Thank you for the love, support, and best/funniest comments that always brighten my day. I plan on being back on schedule with updating but I need ideas/requests to do so. So feel free to send some! This story is a wonderful request too. Btw this isn't perfectly edited, I just wanted to get this out ASAP lol.❤️

—/—

"Well, here we are!" Spencer said happily as he unlocked the cabin door. Suddenly, he picks you up and carried you in, both of you laughing gleefully.

"This is so adorable!" You smirk and look around after your boyfriend set you down. The cabin was big enough for four but you and Spencer rented it for a well deserved week long vacation. It was nice and modern, a hot tub out on the patio. Definitely something you'd be using!

After you got settled into the cabin and put everything away, you and Spencer started dinner. The next day, you decided to go on a walk on the nearby trail. Another day you visited the quaint town that had an amazing winery. Everyday was spent exploring and relaxing and just spending wonderful time together. Before you knew it, it was your final day there. But of course, a snow storm conveniently rolled in. Originally supposed to go home in the early afternoon, the owners let you guys stay until the storm passed.

"So...what now?" You asked as Spencer hung up the phone with Hotch to let him know you guys wouldn't be returning on time. The storm was supposed to last another two or three days.

"Hotch said it's no problem and to stay safe." He said and walked over to you, wrapping you in his warm embrace

"He's such a dad." You said causing you both to chuckle "So what now?" You ponder

"I think I have an idea about how we can spend the evening." He smirked. You raised an eyebrow and smile too.

"Oh? And what would that be?"

"So we've had a great time here, especially with not having to worry about noise complaints from the neighbors..." He starts

"I catch your drift." You giggled when he leaned down to kiss your neck

"Good. And we've pretty much have had sex everywhere here. The bedroom, the couch, the bathroom, the kitchen counter, the hot tub..." He murmured against your skin "...but not on the carpet in front of the fire."

"You wanna' get all cliche on me?" You giggled again. He leaned back up to kiss your properly, distracting you from the fact that he had already unbuttoned your jeans. You sigh on pleasure when he cups your sex. "...Fuck it, lets get cliche." You say and pull him in by his collar. You both stumble to the ground while trying to get each other's clothes off.

"You know we suck at this; 'lets fuck in front of the fireplace on the floor'." He chuckled and mocked

"It was your idea!" You gawk

"Yes, yes, yes. I love you so much (Y/N)." He coos. You kiss each other passionately and finally get your clothes off.

"I love you too." You whimper. The carpet felt nice against your skin as well as Spencer's kisses down your body. He reached your center and dove in to please you. He used his tongue to circle your clit and his one hand to finger you relentlessly and hit your g-spot every time. Your back arches when he wrapped your legs around his face, squeezing your skin. He hummed against you which set you off, making your legs shake as you come while clutch to his hair for dear life. He looked back up when you fully finished. He kissed your thighs and back up your body to put his fingers in your mouth. Hot.

"Good girl." He praises. He takes his fingers out to squeeze your jaw and open it, spitting in it too. You moan and swallow. He leans dow to kiss you, holding his dick to place at your entrance. He took your hands into his and sunk in, keeping eye contact with you.

"That's my girl." He smiles when you open your eyes and kisses your neck, leaving love bites on your skin. He slowly thrusted into you, savoring every sound you made. You move one hand to his face and stroke his cheek with your thumb. He kisses your palm and picks up the pace. You cry out and moan together from the euphoric feeling. When you were both nearing your endings, he reached down to rub your clit.

"Come for me darling." He whispered against your lips. Your back arches and Spencer began to rail you. You felt your orgasm hit you like a train and Spencer felt the same, spilling into you. You ride it out together and rock yourselves until you were completely done, the high lasting long.

"Can we do that for the next few days that we're stuck here?" You sigh and smile, making you and Spencer burst out into giggles. He pulls out and rolls on his side to lie down next to you. You roll onto your sides to cuddle. As Spencer traces his fingertips against your back you wince. He looks at your back and sees a big brush burn.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry love." He sighed and lifts you up to take you to the bathroom

"It's okay, it doesn't really hurt. Let's just clean up and go to bed, I'm pretty tired." You smile and kiss his cheek. He nods and you both hop in the luxury shower, nowhere new to the two of you. He makes sure the water avoids your back as much as possible so it doesn't burn your exposed skin. You dry off after getting cleaned and do your nighttime routine together. After that, you crawl into bed and snuggle.

"I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you Spencer."