Arcade

Hey guys! You won't believe it, I have a crush on a non celebrity who is my age and is surprisingly a guy lol. Please give me advice about guys and how to talk to them and eventuality get past the talking stage!!! I'm seriously desperate here😳 Not entirely proofread either but yeah. Also, feel free to send in requests bc I'm severely low on ideas.
"Can you do one where spencer and y/n are at an arcade with the team and they catch them kissing in a photo booth?..."
568 words

—/—

"Finally! A team bonding day!" Penelope squealed as she entered the arcade with the rest of the team

"Yeah, it's been so long!" Emily agreed as everyone took in the sight before them. Claw machines, air hockey, pinball, virtual reality, and many, many more games filled up the building. The colorful lights lit up the large place along with the lights of the games.

"And this is such a great place! Great thinking, (Y/N/N)." Derek agreed

"Oh yeah, no problem." You chuckled. Here's the thing; you were in the office one day, talking to your secret lover Spencer, and told him about the new arcade that opened up. You wanted to go on a cute date. As Penelope walked by, you had to cover it up. So, here you are with the entire team, not just you and you secret boyfriend.

"Let's go have some fun." Hotch chuckled. You all walked to some games, everyone staying close by one another.

Time passed, and as Derek was setting a new high score for a shooting game, everyone gathered around to watch and cheer him on. That's when you and Spencer ran off to the other side of the arcade to get some alone time. You played many games, you winning most of the time.

"Yes! Prize number 12 please!" You smiled at the bored teenager. Spencer had his arm around you the entire time and kissed your forehead as you got your prize. You collected the Mushroom Squishmallow and walked to the next game. This time, it was a photo booth.

"C'mon Spence!" You say which made Spencer chuckle

"Okay! Okay! I'm coming!" He laughed happily as you pulled him into the booth you drew the curtain and got a message from Emily;

"Where are you and Spencer?"

"We were bored watching Morgan do the same thing he does every case lol. Jk, we just wanted to find some other games, that's all👍"

You replied. You put away your phone and get in position with Spencer. But close by was the team.

"They're okay. They just got bored apparently." She explained to everyone

"Ok, good. But look! A photo booth! Let's go!" Penelope said. Everyone went over to the booth, waiting for whoever to get out. Eventually the photos popped out on the side of the booth. Out of human nature, everyone looked. What they saw was certainly surprising.

There were photos of you and Spencer. The first of the four was you two with genuine smiles on your faces. The second was you both hysterically laughing at something while Spencer's arm was around you. The next was of Spencer kissing your cheek. The last, was the two of you kissing sweetly.

The team was snapped out of their trance when the sound of the curtain opened. You and Spencer walked out, hand in hand, but froze when you saw the team holding the photo strip. You both blush hard and stutter your words.

"We, I, we were just, um..." You both blush even harder. Just then, everyone started laughing and cheering. They all hugged you and congratulated both of you.

"You two are adorable!" Rossi laughed

"These pictures are so precious!" JJ cooed

"We had our suspicions love birds." Derek chuckled