Farmers Market

Heyo! I seem to be on a MGG roll lately. Anyways, I was reminiscing about the time before COVID and I thought about certain things I miss doing. One of them being the Farmers Market. So here's my way of coping I guess. But seriously, stay safe everyone! There's no fucking excuse to go against CDC Guidelines!
Content Warning: Language, Fluff
1623 words

—/—

Aaah, the farmers market. What a wonderful, happy, and blissful place. Every Sunday morning, there was a local market set up in a lot that went 'till noon. There was a wide variety of everything that anyone could want. This awesome setup was a block away from the end of you and your boyfriend's private street. And so, because today was Sunday, you got up early to get first pick.

"Mathew~" you coo to the almost naked man in bed next to you

"mmm" he hums sleepily

"Goob, baby, it's time to get up!" You smile and kiss his exposed arm and shoulder because he was laying on his stomach

"it's the weekend though..." he grumbled and rolled over so his back was to you

"Yes, it's Sunday. The farmers market is opening in thirty minutes! You said you'd join me." you whine jokingly before kissing his shoulder blade and getting out of bed

"Oh yyyeeaahhh. I'm coming, I'm coming." he yawned and stretched

You smile happily as he sat up. Grabbing some mom jeans, a white t-shirt, and a cute green daisy cardigan, you put them on and tie up your white sneakers. He got changed into casual slacks and a sweater that radiated his energy as a person. He laced up his own shoes and you both made your way out the door after grabbing your wallet and tote bag.

You skip excitedly down the street, dragging your tired boyfriend along by his hand. He smirks at your giddiness and eventually really wakes up. It was practically only you and the venders there. You reach the entrance and immediately go to the coffee stand.

"These guys are great! They even have those fancy beans that you like." You tell him

"Oh that's so cool! I just hope they sell some brewed? I'm in need of a good cup."

"Of course they do, love."

"Great. I love you (Y/N/N)."

"I love you too." You smile and share a sweet kiss before greeting the people at the table. You both get your fill and a bag of beans for yourselves at home. After you do so, you walk around and buy some delicious fresh produce from various places. The weather got better and better by the passing minutes of the early morning. The sun was shining while the clouds were barely there, decorating the blue sky.

"I love you so much (Y/N)." Mathew told you again after seeing your glowing smile as you talk to the nice venders who all seem to know you by now

"I love you too Mathew. So very much." You say sincerely. After purchasing breakfast from a food truck, you decided to head home. It was now buzzing with people. But as you walk hand in hand, a voice calls out to you. Well, to your celebrity boyfriend.

"Mathew? ...Gray Gubler?" A group of girls ask a little awkwardly and hesitantly

"Yeah?" He answered sweetly

"Hi! Oh my gosh, we're all such big fans!" One girl said

"Seriously, we all love you!" Another adds

"Could we take a few pictures please?" The last fan girl asked

"Oh of course! It'd be my pleasure!" He said happily. You grab his food from one of his hands so he can go do his thing. As a plain Jane, (but Mathew thought/knew otherwise) you knew that your famous lover would get a lot of attention and random encounters. It didn't bother you, you loved to see him in his element. Albeit, when fans would pop up during a romantic candlelit dinner at a fancy restaurant between the two of you, it was a different feeling. Annoyed? Maybe. Awkward? Very much so.