Outings with the Team, Innings with Spencer

Another request luvs! Also, I'm not sure if the title makes sense but bear with me here, it's been a long week lol.
"...y/n gets a little tipsy and starts flirting with Spencer and stuff. spencer notices so he goes over to her and is dom!spencer and he says something along the lines of "you and I both know there is something between us...then smut proceeds..."
1468 words

—/—

Another successful case called for a night out with the team. Everyone was joining, including Rossi and Hotch. Anyways, you all decided—all meaning Penelope—to go to this club you all liked. They had good food, music and booze. Packing up your things and getting ready to leave, you make eye contact with your secret boyfriend. He came over to you discreetly.

"Do you maybe just want to go home tonight?" He whispered

"I don't know, we missed the last two and I'm sure they're already suspicious or at least suspecting something." You shrug with a small frown. Spencer nods his head in agreement. You honestly want to tell the team, but Spencer didn't. Sometimes you wondered if he's embarrassed of you but you knew better. It was just him wanting to have one thing personal from the team, which was understandable.

"Yeah, you're right. Let's go love. And when we're home..." He leaned in a little closer to whisper into your ear "...I'm going to fuck you so hard that you'll be begging and you won't be able to walk all weekend. Maybe I'll just leave you tied up all day, using you for my disposure, play with you anytime I want, just loving and fucking you senseless."

You practically drop dead, Spencer literally catching you and the attention of the others. They all have worried looks and ask if you're alright. You just say you're dehydrated so you can leave. Thankfully, they left it at that.

Now in the club/bar, you all sat in one large booth. (Everyone made sure to squeeze in Rossi and Hotch to force them to stay.) You and Spencer sat on the end. Sipping your drinks, you hear "She's my Collar" by Gorillaz play. You and the girls get up and make your way to the dance floor. The combination of booze, lights, and the smell of sweat made you feel very tipsy. From afar, Spencer watched you like a hawk.

"God Reid, just ask her out already." Hotch said

"Yeah man! She's practically in love with you." Morgan added. But Spencer could barely hear them as he watched some college kid come up to you. You were already drunk, so you didn't even realize. You thought it was Emily.

"Guys he's not even listening! Look at him, he's entranced by (Y/L/N)." Rossi chuckled. At that moment, Spencer shot up to go to you. When you feel him grab by your waist, you almost immediately sink into him. You follow him like you're sub persona. He leads you to the bar.

"The fuck was that?" He asked huskily

"What? Emily dancing on me? You know she's my best friend and I only love—"

"That wasn't Emily! That was some college kid—"

"Who I thought was Emily!" You drunkenly interrupt. Spencer's dom persona then slipped when he pulled your hair to make you look him in the eye.

"Don't you dare interrupt me little girl." He said huskily. You stare into his eyes and continued to be a little bratty.

"Or what? It's not like we're publicly dating. I can flirt with whoever I want, 'there's nothing happening between us'." You mock some of his words. There was a moment of softness in his eyes before they went back to being dark

"That's not true and you know it." He said before smashing his lips against your. Your eyes widened in shock but you melted almost immediately, not worrying about the team seeing you. After he pulled away, he wordlessly walked out the bar with you. When you passed the team, he swiftly picked up your purse while walking, completely dodging their shocked faces. Very well coordinated honesty.