Personal Halloween Party

Sorry I'm updating sorta late, I've just been super busy and tired. But this is yet another request and I have quite a few to catch up on. So yeah, enjoy!
"...a halloween one where spencer see me in my outfit and just can't help himself he just has to have me..."
(I'm already planning for Halloween stg. And yes I know the title sucks. They all do lol.)
681 words

—/—

"(Y/N/N), you almost ready?" Spencer asked as he entered your room while fixing his cuffs for his Peter Capaldi's Doctor Who costume. He looked up and his jaw dropped.

"Almost! This corset is just giving me a hard time." You smile. He stood there and you giggled at his expression. For the Halloween party at Morgan's house tonight, you decided to go as a simple black cat. You wore a black corset and black skin tight jeans with 70s styled black boots. You pulled the strings of your corset very tightly, your boobs being pushed up. Spencer suddenly started to choke.

"You okay?" You ask and walk over to him. He suddenly grabbed you by the back of the neck and brought you in for a heated kiss. You smile against his lips and eventually pull away.

"What was that for?" You chuckled

"You're so beautiful." He said and ducked his head down to kiss your jaw and neck. His hands moved to untie your strings.

"Spence! We can't! There's no time anyway." You giggled again that turned into a moan as he sucked your sweet spot.

"Don't care. You're stunning." He mumbled. Spencer then picked you up and practically threw you on the bed, you laugh when you bounce. Spencer crawls up onto you and kisses you deeply. You feel Spencer try to take off your corset, struggling but laughing along with you. You reach down to help him, unclasping the clips in the front. He kisses down your body to take off your shoes, pants, and underwear.

"I love you so much." You say before he dives into eating you out. He looks back up and repeats the phrase so sincerely.

"I love you too, love." He starts to pleasure you with his tongue and slowly starts to use his fingers. Your head rolls back and your fingers run through his hair. When you pull it he moans against you which made you moan too. Knowing you love that, he continued to hum as his tongue moved in you while his thumb rubbed your clit. Just as you were about to come and your back arches, he pulled away. Your body goes limp and you whine.

"Spenceeerrrrr!" You whine. He simply straightens up and rubs your skin. He removes his own clothes and then meets your lips. You kiss him and he caresses your body, trailing down to his own dick to stroke. You ogle at the sight and he slowly pushes into you. Your back arches as he does and he buries his head in the crook of your neck, kissing and breathing against the skin.

"Oh fuck~"

"Spencer~"

The way you moaned his name made him go faster. His pace turned brutal and you held him close. Hands in his hair, nails scratching his back and the sound of skin slapping made your senses heighten. Being so close like this with him was euphoric. Spencer rocked you and you clench down on him. He groaned loudly in response.

Encouraging you to do it again, you both were practically screaming. And before you knew it, you were both cumming hard and long. You both rode out your highs as long as you could. After some time, he pulled out and flopped down on the bed next to you. You tiredly rolled over and snuggled up to him.

"I guess we're not going to the party." You giggled tiredly. Spencer joined in.

"Not unless you want ruthless teasing about being late for..." He looked over to the clock on the bedside table "...An hour and a half."

"Oh shit really?" You say. He nodded and pulled you closer to his body, kissing your forehead. After you got up to use the bathroom, do your nighttime routine, and get changed, you snuggled back in bed and put on (*Your Favorite Halloween Movie*).

"Now this is the best way to spend All Hallows' Eve." He observed. You look up to him and smile, kissing him too.

"I love you so much, sweet girl."

"I love you so much, darling."