Hostage Situation

Thank you all so much for those who have been sending requests, it's a big help.💕
"Spencer and y/n are secretly dating and during a bank robbery y/n is taken hostage and Spencer freaks out and when she's saved he runs and kisses her in front of half the cityyyyy"
1190 words

—/—

It was a normal paperwork day at the BAU. Looking up from your desk, you see your secret boyfriend already admiring you. You blush and chuckle before walking to his desk.

"Hey, I'm gonna' get lunch for everyone. Wanna' come with?" You propose

"I would, but I really got to get these files filled. I'm sorry. But what's the occasion?" He replied

"No occasion, just being nice. And don't be sorry. I'm just getting some pizza from Tertinos' and stopping at the bank on my way there." You shrug

"Don't waist money, let me contribute at least." He said while reaching for his wallet

"Nope! You can do lunch tomorrow, I don't need anything. Like I said, my treat." You persisted

"You sure?"

"Positive."

"Ugh, fine. Okay. I'll see you later?"

"Yup. I love you." You whispered

"I love you too." He whispered back. And with that, you were on your way out the doors and into the elevator. Spencer chuckled gleefully and went back to work. He was so busy that he didn't realize it had been 45 minutes. To his calculations, it should have only taken 25 minutes to drive to the bank, leave the bank with money and drive to Tertinos', pick up the pizza, and drive back here. Before he could ask anyone if they'd seen you, Morgan shook him.

"Kid, conference room. Right now." He said deadly serious. That only put Spencer closer to the edge. He ran up where everyone was already waiting.

"What's going on?" He asked cautiously. Mere seconds after he said that, he profiled that something happened. Something about you. Of course they all knew you had feelings for each other, but didn't know you two acted upon it.

"Fifteen minutes ago we got a call of a hostage situation over at USAA Bank. We luckily tapped into the security cameras and saw that two men have taken all the bank occupants into hostage. No one is hurt, but some have been...roughed up. Especially (Y/N). They found her FBI badge and...didn't like that. She's okay. She's distracting and occupying. We're leaving. Right now." Hotch explained.

We continued to brief in the SUVs and we're all on edge. Me especially. I'm trying to pay attention and stay sharp, but I can't. I should have given her that cash, then she wouldn't be in the bank. I should have persisted. I should have gone with her. I should have said I love you more. I should have touched her in any way. I should ha—

"Reid. You can't blame yourself. We're here." Hotch snapped me out of my thoughts. I nodded weakly and we all went to stand outside the doors. We went over our plan again. Hotch would try to reason first, a good plan based off our profile. But if they went bold we'd go in.

"Sal Diggs and Henry Diggs, I'm SSA Aaron Hotchner with the FBI. We just want to talk." He said through the loud megaphone. Thankfully these guys were amateurs, but Henry was the one to lash out and Sal just wanted to walk free.

"I'm speaking for them." (Y/N)s voice said from their own megaphone. Henry then walked outside with a gun to her head. Shit. She had a bloody nose, a bruise under her eye, and her shirt was ripped. I wanted to charge at him then and there.

"What can we do to get these hostages out safely?" Hotch asked and Henry whispered into your ear

"We want a getaway car, 500,000 dollars, and a large pizza with half pepperoni half mushrooms from Tertino's." She listed. How ironic.

"We can get you a pizza and car, but not the money."

"Then they all get it!!!" Henry shouted, pressing the gun further against your temple. The image far too haunting. I made eye contact with you and I wanted to cry. You looked so brave but your eyes were kind of scared. And with that he took you back inside. We all started reconvene again but were stopped when two gunshots rang out from the bank.

Before we could say or do anything, the hostages were running outside. The responders ran towards them but you didn't come out. My feet were already jogging towards the door. I felt Derek and Rossi hold me back as I screamed your name.

"We need a medic!"

When I heard your voice, I broke down in relief. You had a woman around your shoulder whose leg got grazed by a bullet. After somebody assisted her, you immediately ran towards me. The guys let me go so I could meet you. You leaped into my arms and I squeezed you tight. I put your down after a few seconds and took your face in my hands.

"...(Y/N)..." I sighed in relief before kissing you. Hard. I couldn't care less about anyone seeing us. Let alone our boss.

"...Spencer...Spence..."

"I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you." I said while kissing her whole face

"I love you too. Oh my God, I love you so much." You smiled tearfully. Eventually we pulled apart and I walked you over to the medic. While you were getting checked out, I never let go of your hand. I sat next to you and made sure the guy was doing a good job.

"Make sure you check for any bruised ribs." Spencer reminded the medic. You chuckled and shook your head at the guy. Just then, the team came over.

"Can we ask what happened?" Emily pondered

"Yeah. I was just getting cash out of the bank to get some pizza for us all at lunch and then those two assholes strolled in shot the wall. They shot in "Diggs" like this is the fucking 1920s." You joke making us chuckle. Of course you would make a joke.

"They got money from the registers and tried to get in the vault. But the only person who could open it called in sick. They made us all sit where we were originally standing, found my FBI badge, beat me up for it, that Henry asshole was more dominant so he threatened to...touch me. Thus the cut up shirt." You sigh

"After what you all just saw, Sal went crazy on Henry. He was genuinely scared. So Henry shot him. And then I attacked Henry whose gun went off, skimmed that poor lady, and yeah." You explained

"You did great kid." Rossi said. Everyone hugged you and we finally caught our breaths. Like a breath we didn't know we were holding until the weight was finally lifted off our shoulders. From second nature, I kissed your cheek and you leaned against my shoulder.

"So how long lovebirds?" JJ smiled

"Five and a half months." We said in unison

"Damn!" They exclaimed

"You both are adorable. It was like a scene out of a movie!" Penelope giggled

"Yeah, I used to think that when people did that in movies it was unrealistic and just bad timing. But here I am." I said blushing