Boy Band Haircut

Y'all, the fact that I'm constantly getting views that I can't even keep up with thank yous👁👄👁
Content Warning: Language, Fluff, Smut
2390 words! Crazy, I know.

—/—

You sat at the dimly lit bistro and looked at the time on your phone again. Dating a profiler for the BAU certainly had its down sides, that being time and cases. But since it was Spencer, you couldn't care less. He was the love of your life and you were his soulmate.

Obviously you didn't stop loving him, but being an hour late without a call nor message made it a little difficult. You had spent a lot of time getting ready, shimmying into a beautiful little black dress and a green cardigan with it. Unlike other dinners together (whether he missed it or not), this one was a little more important. It was your two year anniversary.

Trying not to cry after you gave up and ordered a dinner for yourself so others may not judge you as much, you paid the bill and walked out with your head held as high as possible. The heels of your shoes were clacking against the concrete as you walked back to your shared apartment that was just down the street. But the further you got from the restaurant, the more tears came down. How could he do that to you? Not a single call or text or something, just complete silence and disappointment.

"(Y/N)!" His voice called out from behind you.
Fan-fucking-tastic!
You freeze, try to wipe your tears, and continue to walk a little faster. You could hear him call out to you and his feet running on the sidewalk. He must have just parked and the host must have told him that you left.

"(Y/N/N)! Wait, please!" Your eyes rolled and he caught up to you, practically jogging to match your fast walking pace

"Baby please—"

"Don't bother." You grumbled and kept your eyes downcast

"No, darling, please. I didn't mean to be so late or forget to call you, we were just so busy!—"

"Seriously?! You don't even have a fucking valid excuse?! You just forgot?! You fucking forgot our two year anniversary?!" You finally look at him and raise your voice although it was still laced with weakness

"I— It was more than that." He tried to coo and touch your shoulder to which you shrugged him off aggressively and finally reached the apartment building

"Oh do tell." You say sarcastically

"(Y/N/N), I'm so so so sorry! You're right, it's a stupid excuse but true. Today's case was really tough and I had to write the file and it really distracted me because it...some kids were involved." He sighed. You had made it upstairs to your apartment and put the key in to unlock it. But when he explained how it involved kids, you froze and instantly softened. You could only imagine how hard it was for him to go through that. Especially because the two of you had recently discussed how you eventually want kids together.

You sigh, look to him with softened eyes and reach your hand up to his cheek to stroke it gently. You then nod. He walks inside after you and hangs up his stuff and join you in the bedroom. Taking off your jewelry to place at your vanity, he wraps his arms around you from behind.

"Again, I'm so sorry. I just got caught up in everything and got distracted. I know that it's still not okay, so I'll make it up to you." He said against your skin

"I know, I know. It's okay bubs. I know how hard cases with children hit. I get it love." You say sincerely and turn around to hug him. He breaths in your scent and finally feel better.

"I'm just glad you're home." You say before kissing him. Both of you smile as you kiss and it soon deepens.

"Mmm...me too. You know, the nights still young and I still need to make it up to you." He smirks and sneakily unzipped your dress so it fell to the floor. You giggle and take off his blazer, sweater vest, and belt. Pulling away for air, he finally sees the new lingerie set you're wearing. He practically growls, picks you up and throws you both onto the bed. You laugh together from the impact and situate yourselves.