Spencer's

Another request luvs. I hate my writing so much. Not proofread either. I'm so fucking tired all the time too lol. Love you guys tho💕
"So the team takes spencer to the mall because they want him to get out more well while there he find being drawn to a emo girl type thing"
638 words

—/—

"That's it Spencer. I've seen you wear the same cardigan and button down three times in one week. We're taking you shopping." JJ announced like the mother she is

"Oooh! Did someone say shopping?!" Penelope joined in

"Count me in!" Emily adds

"Yeah, I could use some new clothes." Derek agrees

"Might as well. Aaron, you're coming too." Rossi says

"Woah woah woah! Slow down! I have plenty of clothes." Spencer interjects

"Yeah but we need a team bonding day anyway. Let's do it." Hotch agrees

"Then it's settled! Let's all take our lunch break at the mall. Oh this is so exciting!" Penelope giggled

And that's how Spencer ended up here. At the local mall with the team, everyone took turns going into different stores. Most time was spent at the Macy's so everyone could get something. And like JJ insisted, Spencer got new shirts and cardigans. They ventured out further into the mall and the ladies needed to stop at Victoria's Secret. The guys waited outside while they did their thing. Looking at his feet as the other guys talked, he heard a familiar voice call out to him.

"Spence?" You ask

"(Y/N)?" He replied looking up at you. There you stood with shopping bags around your arms. Some from Macy's, Hot Topic, Sephora, and even Spencer's. You wore patterned black tights, a black mini skirt, and a white shirt over fishnet arm sleeves. You looked badass.

"Spencer!" You say happily and run over to him. Spencer's natural response kicked in and he lifted you up in his embrace when you crashed into him.

"Darling, what are you doing here?" He asked after kissing your forehead and sets you down. You explained to him how you were in need of clothes and makeup. And how you did a little shopping for you both.

"Um, sorry to interrupt..." A voice said hesitantly. It made you and Spencer jump in surprise since you were so caught up in each other. There stood a very confused group of profilers. Obviously they had some idea of what was going on, but they certainly had some questions.

"Oh! Crap, um, guys—everyone, this is my girlfriend. (Y/F/N). She's my girlfriend." He stated awkwardly while holding your hand

"Hello!" You wave with a kind smile. And let's just say, they all went berserk. They immediately asked so many questions. "How long? Where did you meet? What do you do for a living?" And so on. You answered each of them happily, very excited to meet them and get to know them.

"So what brings you to the mall?" Penelope asked

"Oh, I'm actually shopping for Spencer. I noticed how he wore the same thing, like, three times this week." You explained

"Alright, I love her!" JJ announced excitedly which made everyone laugh. They explained how she said the same thing earlier, thus why they're there.

"Does Reid like shopping at Victoria's Secret and Spencer's?" Emily joked with a knowing look. She clearly knows what's going on!

"Don't answer that!!!" Spencer squeaked. You all giggled and you blush along with Spence. You burry your face against his arm out of embarrassment.

"Actually, that reminds me; Spence? Since you're here, will you help me at Victoria's Secret real quick?" You whispered casually and hoped he caught your drift. He blushed and nodded his head.

"Oooooh!" They teased

"Okay, um, I'll be back later. You guys go do your thing, I'll meet you back at work." He kept giggling and smiling through his sentence. He dragged you away after you rushed out your goodbyes.

"What was that?" Derek pondered

"Code." Hotch said blankly