Old Hobbies

Hello, sorry I haven't updated in a hot minute. But I got my first request and I hope it satisfies❤️
"...could you do one of the ones more similar to the first three one shots in your Spencer Reid oneshot book?..."

—/—

Dinner at Rossi's was always so much fun. His food was divine, the wine flowed, conversation rang throughout the mansion, and everyone forgot about the horrors of the world for one amazing evening.

After stuffing yourselves at the dinner table, you all took a seat in the lounge room. There was an extravagant fireplace surrounded by the white marble and grey furniture. Spencer, your boyfriend, sat with you on the loveseat with his arm around your frame. Across from you were Penelope, Derek, JJ and Emily on one large comfy couch. Hotch and Rossi sat in two chairs facing all of you. Wine glasses in hand, you all continued your fun.

"Rossi, I think you've ruined every other food for me." Spencer chuckled

"All part of my master plan." He joked. You giggled and looked up to your boyfriend who sat straight while you had your feet up. You share a quick kiss and once you pull back you can hear everyone teasing. But you were distracted by a very expensive electric guitar standing in the corner.

"OH MY GOD!" You yell and jump up

"What's wrong?!" Spencer asked worriedly

"Rossi!!! You've been holding out on us! You seriously got a PRS John Mayer Tugsten Electric Guitar?!?!!" You jump around by the instrument

"Oh, I don't play. It was just a gift." He shrugged

"This shit is over two thousand dollars! And the quality, oh my fucking God! Can I hold it?!"

"Uh, sure." He chuckled from your excitement

"(Y/N), you play?" Hotch inquired

"Yup! But not in years." You blush

"Yeah, (Y/N/N), weren't you in a band in high school?" Spencer teased

"No!" You scold him when he smirked

"You know what kind of music they played?" He asked everyone

"Speeenncerrrr!" You whined embarrassed

"What?!" They all exclaimed

"'Emo'." He smiles

"Really? (Y/F/N) was into 'emo' music?! Not pop?!" Derek gawked

"OMG! Did you write your own songs?!" Garcia asked excitedly

"No, we didn't have that creativity. Just covers."

"What songs?" Emily pondered

"Were you the lead singer?" JJ added

"Uh, yes. Lead singer and guitarist. My two guy friends were on drums and bass." You explain while sitting back on the couch while you fiddled with the strings and got it back in tune

"Can you play us something?" Hotch said

"I only know the rock, emo songs from the two thousands. I don't think you guys would like it." You took the mini amplifier and plugged it to the guitar

"Please! Remember when you showed me that one guitar solo? You were so good!" Your boyfriend encouraged who mindlessly put your hair to the side. You gave him a look. Because after you showed him that, he found it so hot that it ended in sex. He just smiled back and kissed your cheek. Everyone started chanting "Play! Play! Play! Play!". So, you roll your eyes and move to stand. They all cheer.

"Okay, this is gonna' be super rusty and you won't get the full effect without the other instruments and don't except me to sing—"

"Just play!" They interrupted. You giggle and finish adjusting the strings and amplifier.

You started to play "To the End" by My Chemical Romance. You mumbled the words as you played, looking concentrated.

"He calls the mansion, not a house, but a tomb
He's always choking from the stench and the fume
The wedding party all collapsed in the room
So send my resignation to the bride and the groom..."

You furrowed your eyebrows as you play, successfully getting the riff down as it goes into the chorus and next verse.

"...She keeps a picture of the body she lends
Got nasty blisters from the money she spends
She's got a life of her own and it shows by the Benz
She drives at 90 by the Barbie's and Ken's
If you ever say never, too late
I'll forget all the diamonds you ate
Lost in coma and covered in cake
Increase the medication, share the vows at the wake..."

And after the second to last chorus you shred your guitar. It was fairly difficult, especially because you haven't played in forever. You subtly nodded your head along, like you would back in high school. Only very less intense. Your fingers plucked the strings fast and precisely. The other hand switched positions on the neck in all the right moments. Everyone's jaws were on the floor, completely entranced by your skills. Although you felt yourself focusing, your face looked pretty relaxed which only impressed them more. Once you were done shredding and killing that solo, you decided to just end there. You stop, catch your breath, look up, and blush from the stares.

They were in awe. Then, thunderous cheers. They kept on applauding and complimenting you which made you blush.

"Thank you guys." You take a small bow

"Can you please do another?" Emily asked

"That was really cool, you got me feeling very nostalgic, (Y/L/N)." Hotch chuckled

"Oh my God! You liked MCR Hotch?" Now your jaw drops

"I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love." He shrugged and sipped his whiskey

"OMG! Sing along Hotch!" You joke and start playing "Romance". Hotch only rolled his eyes.

"Wait that's really pretty!" JJ said as you plucked the strings

"Not for long." You smirk and transition into "Honey This Mirror Isn't Big Enough for the Two of Us". You accidentally start singing in a small volume and even indulge in the screeching. The alcohol started to catch up which made you tipsy enough to do the almost scary voices. Well, scary to them. Spencer, however, was trying not to laugh as he put a hand over his mouth after seeing everyone's reactions. He already knew about you and your band so it's nothing new to him. You don't play the whole song, but continue to play random riffs and chords from different songs. Even while talking with the rest of your team, you played intricate songs while speaking like it's nothing. You do one last guitar solo from "Famous Last Words" and put the guitar back in place. Once you sit back down, Spencer wraps his arm back around you and you snuggle in.

"That was pretty hot." He whispered huskily

"You and your stamina of a teenager." You whispered back and roll your eyes

"Don't act like you don't love it."

"I do, but I love you more."