Wake Up Call

Content Warning: Slight suggested sexual content, language, fluff
934 words

—/—

You start to stir and open your eyes. As you gain consciousness, you feel the cold hit your naked body and your boyfriend's arms aren't wrapped around you. You turn your head to see the empty bed.

Probably work, nothing new.

You look to the nightstand and see there's no note like normal. He'd always write a little love letter if he had to go before you wake. It's really cute and thoughtful. He'd even set up your meds with water next to that note. God, he's too sweet for this world.

Since there's no note/meds, he must be home. You smell the coffee... oh yeah he's definitely here. With the sudden realization that you both have a scheduled day off, you jump out to only be betrayed by your legs as the give out on you. Damn, Spencer. After getting your act together you slowly walk out of bed, grab your panties, and grab his button-down that was on the floor.

Slightly holding onto the wall, you start to make your way to the kitchen where you can smell the fresh brew.

"Spence? There better be some coffee, I literally can barely walk after last ni—"

You enter the kitchen on your last word and go completely red as you trail off. Spencer's face is also red as he looks to you. Next to him is a tall, buff and dark man. Next to that man is a brightly-dressed girl. Across from them is the island with four other people sitting on the bar stools.

Oh my God. It's his team that he's told you so much about...

All of their jaws are dropped. Some with a huge grin. There's a solid 10 seconds of silence until you speak in a barely audible voice;

"um... excuse me. Spencer, could I, we, um..." you squeak with as much of a smile you can give towards the people.

"Yeah... excuse us..." He answers

You both turn the corner and go back to your room. The embarrassment and shock brings your strength back to quickly dress yourself as you go to the room. As your grabbing some jeans, you whisper-yell;

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"I'M SO SORRY!"

"What are they doing here?! I thought I was gonna' meet them at a dinner or something like you mentioned!"

"(Y/N/N), I'm just as surprised as you are. I heard a knock, and all of a sudden, they're all surprising me with a belated-birthday breakfast..?! I know, it's crazy!"

That's right. Spencer's birthday was yesterday but didn't get to celebrate it with them because of a case. Well, you two ~celebrated~, thus the legs.

"Oh my God. That's actually really sweet, but such bad timing!" You can't help but laugh out loud

"Tell me about it. Seeing you in my shirt..." He teased.

"Spencer!"

"Okay, okay. Also, that was quite a wake-up call." He joked

"Well, that's your fault. You literally broke me."

"I'm sorry. But not really."

"I know that. So what now?" You ask as you pull on a shirt over your bra.

"Um. Get ready for questions...?" He replies with a giggle as his voice goes up. You hit his arm with a tiny shove, and then kiss him. He holds out his arm like a gentleman and you take it and make your way back to the kitchen.

Some of their faces remained in the same state of shock. Spencer has told you everything about them. But not as much about you to them. You don't really mind that though. You know how much they tease him in the first place. At least you're going to face it together.

"Guys, this is (Y/N). (Y/Full/N). My girlfriend." You look down to your feet as you blush. Even him saying that gives you butterflies.

"Hi!" You say with a kind smile looking back up

Then a roar of laughter and even applause comes from them. You don't really know what to make of that...

"Pretty Boy finally did it!" The buff man laughs as he hits his shoulder "I'm Derek Morgan." He reaches his hand out to you and you take it. You give it a firm squeeze to show your interest.

"Hi! Nice to meet you."

"Woah! Quite the grip! Where'd you find this girl, Pretty Boy?!" Spencer starts to speak but sees the bubbly woman tackle you in a hug. You're a little surprised but hug back.

"OH MY GOD! HI THERE! I'm Penelope Garcia. Tech analyst." She says as she pulls away to look at you. You love her energy and smile like crazy.

"Jeez! Let her breathe, Pen! I'm Emily Prentiss." The dark haired woman comes up to you with her hand held out. You take it eagerly.

"Hi (Y/N)! I'm JJ." The kind woman smiled

"Hello. I'm Arron Hotchner. Pleasure." The intimidating man said

"The pleasures all mine!" You say to him and to the rest. You feel Spencer's hand on your lower back. You grin, knowing that he's "proud" of you.

"Well I think Reid, here, is the one granting the pleasure. Isn't that right?" Derek teases while raising his eyebrows and slightly shaking his shoulders. You and Spencer go red, once again. But he protests and you look down at your feet.

"MORGAN!" He whines and the team snickers

"I'm sorry about that. And meeting like this..." You say shyly. The rest reassured you it's okay through their bickering. They're very welcoming to you.

Yes! Success! They like you!