A Little Lovin'

Content Warning: Language, Fluff
995 words

—/—

Spencer Reid was very excited for the long, extended weekend/vacation the BAU granted him and the rest of the team. You see, you had been dating Spencer in secret for ten months now. His team doesn't know, but that's only because he likes to keep his private life private. And not want to have something else that Derek can tease him about.

"Pretty boy. Last chance! I can get my man swing you a hotel room for practically nothing. Even you might get a little lovin' out there yourself." Derek teased him while Spencer grabbed the last of his things.

"No thanks, I gotta get home. I'm going home. Goodnight guys." He said tiredly. Spencer has been in a bit of a slump lately. Especially having to cancel your plans together and just not seeing you. He really was excited to spend time with you, just exhausted.

Elle and Derek were a little worried from his demeanor. Watching him pack and walk away, they noticed his posture suddenly straighten and a smile spread across his face as he looked ahead. Following his line of sight, they see a beautiful woman just entering the bullpen, standing (a bit awkwardly) by the glass doors. She too became more bright as she made eye contact with the Pretty Boy himself. You waved at him in your white tennis skirt and oversized green colored sweater.

The boy picked up speed, practically skipping towards the mystery girl. He then gave her a big bear hug and lifted her off the ground in doing so. They couldn't see Spencer's face but heard his chuckles. They could see your face enough to notice the big smile on it, despite being somewhat buried in Spencer's shoulder.

"Who is that?" Garcia appeared and asked

"No idea. Pretty Boy has a girlfriend?" Elle gawked

"I don't know. He's too shy to score a beautiful woman like that." Derek thought aloud as he checked you out from afar. You were now talking with Spencer and laughing together too.

"Could be a friend?" JJ added

"I don't know, look at how close and comfortable they are together. Didn't you see Reid's demeanor change as soon as he saw her?" Elle argued

"Hell, he ran towards her and hugged her. This is Reid, he never touches let alone hugs anyone." Hotch agreed

"I love the kid, don't get me wrong, but I don't think he's capable enough with women to have a girlfriend." Derek countered

"I agree, he's great, but far too awkward." JJ said as she nodded her head

"Hey! Woah! What do you mean? Our Wonder Boy is truly remarkable and any woman would be so lucky to have him. No matter who she is, she seems to make him happy. And lord knows he needs that extra happiness." Garcia told everyone. She really believed what she said, because it's true.

—Other Side Of The Bullpen—

"(Y/N)! What are you doing here?" Spencer asked smiling while putting her down

"Hey bubs! Yeah, I just wanted to surprise you. I hope that's okay." You shyly admit, fiddling with your (his) sweater

"It's wonderful. I'm so happy to see you, I don't think I could have lasted the drive home." He flirts. You had moved in with him two months ago.

"I'm glad. Anyways, I have a little surprise when we get home since you got this nice new vacation." You wink

"If I looked up your skirt, would I see the surprise?" He smirked and whispered. He sneakily held your waist with one hand, moving it up the hem of your shirt to touch your skin directly. You hit his chest with the back of your hand lightly/playfully as you blush.

"I'm not telling you! I'd spoil the surprise." You smile sweetly and stare into his eyes while he admires yours

"C'mon, let's get out of here." He said grabbing your hand and leading you to the elevator doors

"Wait a damn minute!" A voice said behind you before Spencer pressed the button. You both turn around and Spencer sighs while you shrink.

"Everything okay?" Spencer asked Derek as casually as possible

"No! You haven't introduced us!" Elle joined in

"Yes! Who is this, Spence?" JJ adds

"She's very pretty!" Garcia squealed. You become slightly overwhelmed and chuckle awkwardly and look to Spencer out of desperateness. He takes his hand out of yours to instead place it comfortingly around your lower back.

"Well, everyone, this is (Y/N). (Y/F/N). My g-girlfriend, she's my girlfriend." He stuttered

"Hello." You say quietly and politely

"Well hot damn!"
"You two are so cute!"
"It's so great to meet you!"
"Eeeeek!"

"Reid, why didn't you tell us?" Elle gawked

"I don't know. It's nice to have something profilers can't see." He shrugged

"Man, I can't believe it! How did this boy get a woman like you?" Derek asked you with a wink, making Spencer less confident

"Trust me, I'm the lucky one." You smile and nuzzle up next to him

"You'll have to come out with us one night! We'd all love to hear more about this. I can't get over how adorable you both are!" Penelope gushed

"Sure. That'd be wonderful." You say

"Alright, just text me the details of the dinner and we'll be there. We gotta' go, goodnight guys!" Spencer rushed and grabbed your hand as the elevator door opened. You can't help but giggle at his excitement to get home.

"Someone's in a hurry." You said at him

"Yeah, I'm so ready for this vacation. And for you." He says before giving you a sweet kiss. The elevator doors open and you walk out. Spencer had his hand on your lower back. The closer you got to the car, the closer his hand went to your butt. As soon as you feel his hand against your skirt, you skedaddle to the car, ready to get home.

"Who's in a hurry now?"