Tics and Tediousness

Hey guys! Sorry I'm updating sorta late, I've been super busy with job stuff. So I'm sorry that this I  as super short. Please please please let me know if I got anything wrong about this topic, I really appreciate the feedback. Here is another request tho! 💜
"...a bau reader with tourettic ocd is embarrassed of their compulsions but spencer makes them feel better..."
330 words

—/—

It was a super busy day at the BAU. Everyone was rushing all over the place, just desperately trying to complete all of the paperwork. You were hunched over your desk, trying to blur out  all the noise. You looked up and leaned back to take a deep breath. It's then you notice your desk is a mess. Papers were scattered everywhere, pens and pencils rolled around, and everything was so out of place.

With your ocd, this was a recipe for disaster. You immediately dive into cleaning your desk and making everything organized. But when certain things couldn't fit in certain spots you felt worse. All the noise suddenly became louder, your sense of touch was becoming sensitive and you began to loose control of your breath. That's when your tics kicked in.

You felt a chill crawl up you and you shudder. Your neck tilts to the side with a jerking motion. And when more papers were suddenly slammed on your desk, your body began to jerk around and your face scrunched up. Your leg started to bounce too, making Spencer look up. He immediately shot up and came over to you.

"Hey, okay." He mumbled to himself "Can I hold your hand love?" He asked cautiously. You nod while shaking. He offers his hand out and you grasp onto it, the feeling of his skin with yours somehow relaxing you. You were so grateful to have such a wonderful boyfriend who supported you endlessly and through this kind of occurrence. He sat there with you, waiting it out. Eventually you calmed down and caught your breath, your body relaxing too.

"Better?" He asked simply. You nod with a teary eyed smile.

"Yeah. Thank you." You sigh with relief. It's moments and small acts of kindness like these that make you eternally grateful for your phenomenal lover.