Makeup

Fluffy! Content Warning: Language
Here is the quarantine related one that was bound to come around. Also, you can read tell my view on things based off the way I write omfg😅
560 words

—/—

"Pleeeeeeease!" You beg

"mmm" Mathew pondered

Being stuck in quarantine has been pretty difficult. But with Mathew—your husband—going through it with you, it feels like everything will be alright. So here you are, at his house that you share, on the couch with your makeup bag in hand.

"C'mon bubs! Gender-norms are just constructed 'expectations' by society. Do whatever you want! Fuck toxic masculinity!" You rant passionately

"No, you're right you're right. I love your view and passion on things." He smiles

"So is that a yes?" You scoot in a little closer

"...yes. But just the eyes. I don't think my face can handle foundation." He bargains

"Yay! Awesome! Okay, lie down please." He giggled and leaned down on the couch as you start to straddle him. He smirks at the action and starts to rub your exposed legs.

"Down boy." You tease and swat his hands away. You grab a black eyeliner pencil and a little blush, going for a simple "skater boy" style. You lean over and start to draw a little black on the outer eyelid and bring it down and around. You simply smudge it with your finger and he snickers.

"Aaah! Not so rough!" He whines jokingly

"Oh I know you like it rough." You tease and give him a quick kiss

"Down girl." He teased back using your words from before. He suddenly gives your ass a quick small slap and you gasp. You accidentally groan slightly from the movement.

"Who likes it rough again?" He says. Yup, he won. You grab the blush and smudge it in again directly under his eyes. You didn't need to go any further because he already had that look because of his natural eye bags. You lean back and confirm the final product.

"Done!" You smile brightly and grab your phone to take a picture. He poses like the goober he is and you show him the new look. He gasps and giggles as he swipes. You nuzzled into him and look as he reacts.

"I love it! It looks so cool! Great job baby, thank you." He states and turns his head just enough to give you a kiss

"Ya' know, your fans would love to see this. Can I post a picture?"

"They'd like it?" He asks

"Mmhm. I've seen a few tweets about how you'd rock makeup. Which you do."

"Okay. Sure. But only if it's in your account and with you in the picture."

"'Kay. Lets see..." You grab your phone and shift just a little to get a good angle for a selfie. After a few and deciding on one together, you post it with a caption; "I brought out his inner E-Boy™ 💞" Barley ten seconds later, your phone starts to blow up. You both laugh at the cute comments and soon turn off your notifications.

"I love you so much (Y/N) Gubler." He wraps you up in a hug do your smooshed together so he can pepper your face with kisses

"I love you too Mathew Gray Gubler." You sigh contently as you look into his eyes. You both start to kiss and it soon turns into a heated make out session. Then more...

It's nights like these that make quarantine easier. And nights like these that make you excited to grow old with him.