Dirty Dancing

Content Warning: Language
In this story, it briefly mentions how the reader is Bisexual (again haha).
1495 words

—/—

The others had convinced you to go to a bar/dance club down the street. Even Hotch and Rossi were going. You originally wanted to go home to watch some movies, but you also did just buy a very cute dress and you now have an excuse to show it off.

You go home and change into it. It was black with a corset-like top. The bottom half hugged your curves. You looked sexy! You let your hair down naturally and put on some liquid eyeliner and mascara. You knew you would eventually be dragged to the dance floor by the girls, so you kept it light.

You pull into the lot and walk in. You look around a bit to find the team and see them at a tight booth. You walk over and they cheer as you reach their point of view. They clapped and hollered as you do a little curtsy. The girls got up to hug you and you sat next to them, facing your crush, Spencer, across the table.

You settled in a bit as a waitress comes over to you.

"Excuse me, but this is for you!" She says with a smile. She's really pretty and you both kind of share a flirty look.

"Oh, from who?" You say suggestively with a small smirk.

"As much as I would like to say it's from some 'gentleman' at the bar, it is from me. Don't tell my boss." She winks before she made her way back to the bar. You blush.

"Woah-ho! Holy shit!" Penelope giggled.

"(Y/N), what was that?!" JJ teased.

"Um, I don't really know!" You laugh.

"Do you like girls?" Emily asks.

"Hell yeah." You say as you sip the drink.

"Wait, only girls?" Spencer said almost disappointed.

"Oh no. It doesn't matter to me. As long as you're a good person. But if you're asking, I still like guys, Spence." You shoot him a wink.

"Oh! Um! I-I was just c-curious! Sorry I-" He struggles.

"It's all good Spencer! No worries." You say assuringly.

"Well if you want a third party member, let me know!" Derek joked with a smirk.

"Anyways, who's gonna' join me for a dance?" Penelope said. "(Y/N) you have to. You're gonna' have to get up either way!" She argued. She was right, you'd have to get up because you're at the edge of the booth to let her out.

"Fuck it. Emily? JJ?" You give in.

"Absolutely!" Emily replied.
"Why not?" JJ sighs with a laugh.

"Boys, you joining?" You ask turning back to the table while the girls get up. "Hotch?" You tease. He's like a father figure to you.

"Nice try." He scoffs with a small smirk.

"One day, Aaron Hotchner! One day, I will get you to dance!" You point a finger to him.

"Well Princess, I guess I'll just have to replace him. Unless Pretty boy will?" Derek suggested.

Spencer blushed and so did you. You guys are BFFs. But you definitely had some ~tension~.

"I'm... I-I don't d-dance. You know that." He shyly admits.

"Well, if you want a teacher, just find me! I'm joining the girls, I love this song!" You tease, trying to ease the tension™.

The speakers start to blare "Wobble" as the girls reel you over. You do the dance but add your own moves. You shake your ass as Emily playfully stands begging you. You to face her and dance with her. If you didn't already like Spencer, you might have perused Emily.