No Pressure

Hey. Another request, you know the drill. Again, I'm sorry for not updating regularly or updating good stories. They all suck as of late, maybe it's bc I'm not in a good headspace. But that's a different story ig. Love you all and thank you for everything 💕
"could you do one where the reader had a hard week...reader gets anxious and asks if it's okay  if they don't do anything sexual..."
"...reader and spencer are intimate together when reader doesn't want to anymore but is afraid to ask spencer to stop...cute fluff afterwards and spencer is all reassuring..."
"...reader is on her period or pregnant and in a lot of pain/discomfort and so Spencer looks after her"
743 words

—/—

"(Y/N/N), I'm home!" Spencer announced as he entered your shared apartment. He just got home from a two week long case, he was tired but very excited to see you. He took off his shoes and put down his satchel.

"I'm in here!" You called from the bedroom. Spencer smirked and ran in to the room. There you stood, changing into a large sleep shirt of Spencer's. You were taking off your necklace at the vanity.

"I love it when you wear my clothes, my darling." He whispered as his arms wrapped around you from behind. He placed warm kisses on your neck and you sigh contently.

"I missed you, love." You say with a smile. Just then, Spencer picked you up and twirled around to plop down on the bed with you.

"I missed you too." He smirks again and kisses you. His hands wandered up to your breasts under the shirt as he moved his kisses and hickies down your jaw and neck. You found the action so hot and sexy, but it wasn't necessarily doing anything for you. Not now at least. You felt so sick with a very terrible cold all day, hoping it'd be gone by tonight for this reason, but it was still there.

"S-Spencer?" You say shakily. Spencer hummed in acknowledgment against your collarbone and continued to paw at your chest. "Can, um, can we s-stop tonight?" You ask weakly and embarrassed. Spencer immediately stopped and sat up next to you instead of on top.

"Of course, my love. Is everything alright?" He asked with worry

"Y-yeah, I'm just...I have a really bad cold and I don't want you to catch it. And I'm not exactly feeling up to it with the cold still effecting me." You sniff as if to prove your point. Spencer smiled sweetly and stroked your cheek. His hand then felt your forehead, the skin slightly hot and a little bit clammy. "I'm sorry." You say

"What? Oh, baby, don't be sorry. You have nothing to apologize about. I'm very proud of you for setting boundaries, by the way." He smiles. He was proud because you were known to never say no to anyone, you were a people pleaser but it took a toll on you. You smiled back at his sweet sentiment. Spencer then helped you up and tucked you into bed. He grabbed the remotes and gave them to you.

"Put on a movie while I go heat up some soup. I'll be back." He told you and kissed your cheek. You put on one of your favorite movies and Spencer soon returns with a bowl of soup and Gatorade. You eat in bed and watch the movie together. When you were done, you did your night routine together and snuggled up in bed to get some needed rest.

"You're definitely gonna' catch my cold with all this affection." You tease

"It'll be worth it." He smiles and kisses you goodnight

• • •

"Oh shit!" You cry out as you wake up. You run to the bathroom and immediately sit on the toilet.

"(Y/N/N)? Baby, what's wrong?" Spencer runs into the bathroom extremely worried. You're so far in your relationship that seeing you in the bathroom couldn't mean less. Anyways, he saw you crying and hunched over and went over to rub your back.

"Love, what happened?" He cooed

"I...I got my period and n-now the b-bed is ruined. I-I'm so s-sorry!" You weep. Spencer nodded and hugged your shaking figure.

"Oh my darling, it's okay, don't be sorry. Let's get you cleaned up, into some comfy clothes, and just lounge around all day together. How does that sound?" He proposed. You nod and do just that. He made sure to help you through it all, eventually cuddling up in the couch together. Watching yet another one of your favorite movies, you instantly feel (somewhat) better. All it took was Spencer by your side.