Sick Day

HAPPY 200k REIDS! I'm literally so honored to have all of you supporting and reading my stories/book. I can't express my thankfulness enough and my pure shock that we've come this far. Like, HOW?! Seriously?! Two hundred THOUSAND?! Is there anything you guys want to see or something for this celebration? Let me know! Love you all so very much. Thank you! ❤️
"...the reader is sick and reid takes care of her..."
452 words

—/—

Usually when waking up on a day off with your boyfriend, it is pure bliss. But when you wake up in a sweat and chills with a terrible feeling in your stomach and chest, it's not as great. Having to immediately run to the bathroom when you feel like you're going to throw up is an awful feeling. Now in the bathroom dry heaving and crying, Spencer comes over to hold your hair back and rub your back. Soon enough, you pull away and curl into a ball to help with the pain in your body.

"Oookaay. Someone's sick." He observed. He got up to grab the thermometer and took your temperature.

"102. You got a fever."

"Noooo!" You groan. He chuckled and got you to stand to use some mouthwash. He led you back into bed, making you sit up and put on the tv for you to watch. He sat on the edge of the bed and felt your forehead.

"Spence, you really don't have to. I may be sick but I'm not disabled." You sigh and cough

"It's the least I could do for you, my love. I'm simply just assisting in getting you all better. Let's just put on a show or movie while I heat up some soup." He said and kissed his fingers to place against your lips. You kiss the pads of his fingers before he walks out to do so. You watch him go, thanking whatever lucky star or even God to be able to call such a wonderful person like Spencer yours.

You put on your favorite movie, feeling like you're burning up but yet so cold. Before you knew it, Spencer arrived with a foldable tray that sat above your lap. It had a bowl of chicken noodle soup, saltines, and some Gatorade. Your lip started to quiver at his sweetness as he crawled into bed next to you.

"What's wrong darling? You okay?" He cooed and pulled your hair away from your face

"It's just...th-thank you. I really appreciate it a-and it means a lot that you care enough to do all this without a second thought. I love you so much Spence. Thank you." You smile through tears. Spencer wiped them away and leaned in to kiss your cheek. You blush.

"It's my pleasure. And I love you too, pretty girl." He responded

"Ew, do you see me right now? I'm all gross and sick." You chuckled

"I still find you magnificent. Now eat your soup before it gets cold. Actually, did you know that eating soup when sick..." He started. You listen intently. It's days like these where you feel so lucky...despite being super sick.