Lunch

Content Warning: Language, Slight suggested sexual content ^Picture above is a dish I mentioned^
1230 words

—/—

Good Morning my Love, duty calls once again.
I'm so sorry I wasn't here with you while you woke up, especially today. But there's some breakfast that's keeping warm in the oven. Thankfully, it's only paperwork today, so I'll be home tonight to celebrate! ;) See you then! I love you!
-Spencer

Like a true gentleman, your incredible boyfriend left such a kind note beside your morning pills on your nightstand. God, you love that man. He's always doing so much for you. You work (*your dream job*) and he saves lives at the BAU. Despite the time consuming jobs, your love for one another makes it work.

Like he mentioned in his beautiful note, today marks your five month anniversary. As a way to thank him for his thoughtfulness, you start to prepare lunch to take to his work. You know he only drinks coffee and rarely eats, and you know you might be seen by his team that you haven't met, so you make it worth it.

After you finish making/packing up his favorite Cesar Salad and Steak with a Poached Berry Syrup Pear for dessert, it's 11:30. Perfect! You'll get there at 11:45, great timing, (Y/N)!

After getting through security, you make your way to the BAU. Exiting the elevator, you then realize you have no idea where to go. You're slightly intimidated by the questioning looks by people in suits while you're in jeans, a tee-shirt and a cardigan. While your frozen in place from embarrassment, you hear some one ask;

"Excuse me, can I help you?"

You turn to see a tall, dark-haired man with a stern yet (somehow) comforting/worried look.

"Hi! Yes, I'm looking for a Doctor Spencer Reid?" You say politely and with a smile. You said his full title in hopes that this man knows who you're talking about.

"Uh, sure...may I ask why?" He questioned

"I'm just here to drop off his lunch. Don't worry it's not poisoned, I got through security." You joke and the man slightly smirks in amusement. Okay, so he's not an emotionless robot!

"I see. Please follow me." He replied. You follow him as he holds open the big glass doors leading into the "bullpen", as Spencer put it. You walk forward with the man as he calls;

"Reid!" You follow his eyes to see your boyfriend nose deep in files. He doesn't look up because he's so focused. The man sighs and is about to call louder, but you tell him;

"He's so focused, what else is new? Thank you for your help!" You wave as you walk towards his desk. While he's oblivious, you push his chair so he spins very fast.

"Morgan!" He groans while trying to grasp his desk to stop the movement. Once he does, he finally sees you.

"(Y/N)!" He cheered as he got up to hug you. But he trips a little.

"Hey! Hope your not too dizzy, I made you lunch and I don't want you to throw it up!" You giggle and pull away after a second to see his face. "Happy anniversary!" You say a little more quietly.

He suddenly grabs your hand and leads you to the "conference room" he's talked about. He closed the door and turned towards you and grabbed your face. He kisses you sweetly and passionately. Melting into the kiss, you both deepen it without realizing or remembering where you are. As you feel his hands drift to your waist, then to your bum, you pull away before he has the chance to lift you. Even though you didn't want to stop, you knew that's something he'd do before sex...and you're in his office.

"Darling wait..." You say out of breath

"Mmm, what?" He moves his kisses to your neck as they become sloppy to form a hickey. You slightly moan as he reaches your sweet spot, but you grab his face to stop him.

"As much as I'd like to continue, we have an audience." You tilt your head towards the window facing the bullpen. Since the blinds were open, his team saw this other side of him. The sexy side that was more than willing to have sex in the office. He looks over to see their shocked faces and their jaws on the floor. You giggled as you see the blush form on his cheeks. He hangs his head in embarrassment as the team makes their way to the room.

"Shit, I'm sorry. Thank you, my love. Happy anniversary!" He hugs you

"Anniversary?!" You hear someone yell/ask. You both look to the door to see six people in awe. One of them was the man who assisted you. You look to Spencer to see if he's going to speak for you both.

"Yeah. Guys, this is my girlfriend (Y/N). It's our...it's our five month anniversary today."

"Hi" You say shyly

"OH MY GOD!" They all exclaimed. After their cheers, you all are introduced.

"So, you dropping off pretty boy's lunch?" Derek Morgan asked you

"Yup! But I gotta' get going. I have a dinner to prepare!" You say to them and kiss Spencer's cheek real quick before you say your goodbyes. As you're turning around the door, you quickly pop your head back around.

"Spencer!"

"Yeah?"

"Look at the note!" You wink and make your way home.

-Team's POV-

After some teasing and questioning, everyone goes back to paper work at their desks. Spencer opens the carefully packed lunch and smiles to see/smell your handiwork.

"Wow, Spencer. She's amazing. So sweet AND quite the chef!" JJ told him

"I love her already!" Penelope said

"That smells amazing." Hotch added

"What did she make?" Emily asked. Spencer opens the last Tupperware container and they all breathe in the delicious smell.

"That's it. I finally found my competition!" Rossi remarked. They all make their way to the desks/offices. Spencer starts to dig in but he sees a little secret compartment under one of the containers. Opening it, his face turns red.

"My Darling Spencer...Just a little sneak peek for tonight. ;) I love you so very much.
-(Y/N) "

He holds up the panties as he is starstruck. They are a beautiful purple with little lilac flower patches perfectly sewed in. But he doesn't realize that he's holding it a little too high to see the whole thing.

"WOAH-HO! Pretty Boy and Princess!" Derek exclaimed catching the attention of his other coworkers. His loudness made Spencer snap back to reality and put the panties in his messenger bag.

"What? What's going on?" Penelope chimed in

"Spencer, what is Derek taking about?" JJ accused

"THIS!" Emily snatched his bag while he was looking away and pulled out the fabric. He tried to snatch it back but ultimately fails. The others laugh and tease. Eventually, he gets it back.

"shut up." He mutters as he tries to hide a smirk. He pulls out his phone.

Spencer: Your little stunt caught the attention of my coworkers. They're never going to let this go.

(Y/N): Oops. Guess you'll have to punish me then, won't you Doctor?

Spencer: I swear you're going to be the death of me, (Y/N).

(Y/N): I love you too

Spencer: As do I