Unauthorized Documentary (part three)

Hey guys! I'm sorry I've been pretty inactive lately, I've just been so busy and honestly going through some tough shit. I'll try to be consistent again but I'm running on low (energy and ideas). Please feel free to send in requests! 💘 And THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS ITS LITERALLY SO INSANE!!! Btw, go to 45 seconds left in the video above in the last paragraph please
Content Warning: Language, Fluff
544 words

—/—

Dating Matthew has been a blast. He truly is the love of your life and you are his. It only took four weeks until you both admitted you loved one another for a while. Since then, you two have been inseparable. On set, you wouldn't separate, some body part always touching the other.

Matthew has also been on a documentary roll lately. His fans love it (and him). With the subtle flirting that was sometimes seen in the projects, fans were shipping you two more than ever before.

With your permission, Matthew had an idea for a "plot line" for his upcoming one. It was both of you denying dating allegations and then going around set doing what you already do. But of course you'll up it up for comedic effect. So here you are, standing in front of the camera, being "interviewed".

"What? Dating Matthew? Oh no. No, we're not dating. He's not my type. He's great! But I don't think I could handle having a man child cling to me constantly." You laugh awkwardly. Then for the next scene, it was the camera filming you clutching to your boyfriend.

In costume and on set waiting for the next scene to start, Matthew was sitting in a chair while you leaned over with your arms wrapped around his shoulders from behind. You nuzzled your head into his hair and cheek. Matthew chuckled and held your hands that sprawled on his chest. Another shot was of you sitting on his lap during a table read, and another of Matthew giving you a piggy back ride while talking casually to Joe. While Matthew acted like you weren't there, Joe's face radiated pure confusion. (Hilarious)

"(Y/N)? Oh she's awesome, yeah. But dating? Ppsshhh, I could never. I don't think I could handle having such a overprotective person like her be my girlfriend." He said to the camera this time. The next shot was of him and you standing in the break room. You were about to reach for the freshly brewed hot coffee pot but Matthew dived in to grab it for you and pour it into your mug. He then blew on the liquid to cool it down and held the cup up to your lips. He did that so you could drink it without "hurting your hands from the hot mug".

Another shot was of you talking to Shemar. Just casual conversation before Matthew came out of nowhere to wrap his arm around your waist with his hand in your back pocket. He then cut the conversation short to lead you over to his trailer.

The camera followed from a distance and you both acted like you didn't know you were being followed. Through the window, they shot you and him making out heatedly. You oversold it and made it look gross and sloppy to make it extra funny. It was like that one scene in "A Very Potter Musical" where Ron and Hermione make out for the first time. But of course you both started making out for real, and you both fell out of frame onto the couch inside the trailer.

"Oh shit are they actually..?" One of the guys asked

"Um...I don't think we wanna' know." The cameraman said