The Secret Life

Happy 90 chapters! I can't even believe that I'm capable of writing this much. Love you all and here yet another awesome request
"...the whole team and y/n go to the bar and they don't know y/n makes music with her band and they're super popular..."
628 words

—/—

Tonight was just another night at the BAU until Emily suggested going out on this boring Friday night. Everyone agreed and you headed out. Spencer caught up to you as you walked, holding your hand and kissing it.

"Someone's affectionate tonight." You notice and tease. Spencer simply chuckled and wrapped his arm around you.

"Only with you. Plus, I just want to be close to you right now." He admits. You smile and blush as you walk to your car to drive over to the club. Soon enough you arrived and you all sat at a private seating area. Everyone got settled in and got some drinks.

Just then, something you feared might happened...happened. It was inevitable at this point. Who were you kidding, you couldn't keep the secret that long.

Your song started to play.

Yes, your song. For the past three years you've been in a very successful band. One of your newest songs started to play, it was called "Stargazing". It was actually a song written about the time where you and Spencer drove around one night and stopped to look at the stars. Luckily everyone was talking to not recognize your voice. But of course, they did.

"Guys, doesn't this sound like (Y/N)? Don't you think?" Hotch asked you

"Oh! I can hear where you're coming from." Emily nodded

"Yeah sorta, it's just a little hard to hear." Rossi added. Everyone nodded in agreement and turned to you.

"Oh haha! I don't really know guys..." You try. But everyone started to profile you, seeing how you were getting awkward. And as if things couldn't get worse for you, a group of people strolled up to your booth. Since you were on the edge, they had access to ask you something very...revealing.

"Um, (Y/F/N)? We're all such big fans!" One girl said

"Yeah! We even requested your song right now." A boy said. The other three nod enthusiastically. You look to your team and see their beyond confused faces. You sigh and turn back around. You can't help but smile at them.

"Do you think we can get your autograph a-and a picture?" One of the girls asked

"Yes of course! It's so great to meet you all!" You smile and stand up to hug all of them. You talk for a bit and have a really great conversation. You eventually turn around.

"Does anyone have a pen?" You ask your friends. Rossi wordlessly reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out his pen. You go back to your fans and sign the little pads of paper they got from a waiter. Just then, even more people came over to you. Then more! You were signing away like a mad woman, slightly overwhelmed. Eventually you got through everyone and sat back down, sighing and catching your breath. You can't help but chuckle when another one of your songs played and the crowd screamed along. It was "505".

"Can someone please explain what the fuck is going on?!" Morgan gawked

"Yeah! What the help just happened?!" JJ agreed

"Okay, okay. I knew this was going to come out eventually. I'm in a band and...we might be sorta' famous. I'm the lead singer as you probably heard. We've been playing for five years and just got big three years ago." You explained. Their jaws were on the floor. Well, except for one's.

"And they're absolutely amazing." Spencer adds with an arm wrapping around your shoulder. You look up to him and smile.

"WHAT?!" They gawk

Oh boy, this is going to be a long night.