Bad Timing

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it! And Happy Kwanza to those who celebrate it too (starting tomorrow)! Here is my holiday gift to those who still read my not-so-great one shots. ❤️ Also, I really appreciate all the votes and views
This chapped includes Smut | Content Warning: Language, Mentions of Masturbation/Phone Sex, Blowjob(s)
1729 words

—/—

Spencer was packing up for the extended weekend on a fine Friday night. They had just got home from an excruciatingly long case that lasted four weeks. Even though a few lives were lost, they saved many at the end.

"I cannot wait to go home. I miss Savannah!" Derek announced jokingly (but not really)

"Nice. I can't wait to see my hot tub." Emily agreed

"What about you, lover boy? You ~excited~ to see (Y/N)?" He teased. And he was right. In the middle of the case, (Y/N) called Spencer to check in once he was at the hotel. Eventually, the conversation flowed into steamy phone sex between the two.

"Yeah, I am." He replied casually

"My man!"

"Shut up." He mumbled with a small smirk. Now that you were on his mind, and how he recalled the way you breathed and moaned in his ear, he was practically sprinting towards his car as he quickly called out "Goodnight". He was fast for many obvious reasons, one being a well hidden boner.

—Flashback—

"I miss the way you tremble beneath me." He spoke huskily into the phone while his hand rapped around his shaft, going up and down faster with each pump.

"I miss the way you'd pound into me relentlessly." She cooed back as her fingers rapidly rubbed her clit.

"I miss your body baby, so fucking bad. But I miss you most of all. My good little girl. Just imagine my fingers, baby. I can imagine your pretty plump lips going at it on my cock...can you feel it, love?"

"F-fuck Spencer...Yes! You're so fucking good. So fucking good! S-Spencer..."

"Ah-ah-ah. I might not be there now, but you still address me properly, slut...s-shit." He teased

"Yes, sir. Sorry, sir." She moaned louder

"That's right, darling. I want to hear your sweet voice, baby. Scream for me through this stupid fucking speaker..."

"FUCK!"

"SHIT!"

—Flashback Over—

In the car, his mind couldn't stop racing. He couldn't wait to see you in all your glory. Weather being in some casual/lazy clothes, lingerie, or in one of his shirts or sweaters, he saw you as the gorgeous goddess you are. He adored you as a person most of all. Your eyes glimmered and your smile outshined the sun. Your caring and kind nature, your amazing personality, and every little quirk was what had made him fall in love with you. His mind wandered a little, making his pants a little tighter than before. Luckily, he had just pulled into the parking lot of the apartment you guys shared.

He ran up the three floors— too impatient for the elevator—, unlocked the door and saw you in the kitchen cooking another fantastic dinner. You were in leggings and one of his large sweaters. You were singing along to your playlist, filling the apartment with music and "good vibes". He snuck up to you and wrapped his long arms around your waist. You jumped a little at first, but melted when you almost immediately recognized his touch.