Hot Professor

Hey guys, I'm probably going to go on another break. I don't know how long or anything, but hopefully not too long. There's been a bit of a family emergency and I'm not in a great place. I also want to thank you all for over 100k views (again)! I feel like I don't say it enough, but I'm so fucking grateful for all of you and your amazing support. I genuinely never thought I'd even write on here let alone get so popular with my book! I love you all and I'll see you (ideally) soon❤️
1440 words

—/—

Spencer was over at the lecture hall when you arrived on campus. You got to pick him up for a case and you were excited to see him teaching. He'd told you where he teaches so you find your way to his classroom. When you entered, some students looked your way while Spencer was still teaching. You paid no attention to them, you smiled as you looked to your boyfriend who was writing on the whiteboard in his chicken scratch handwriting. Since you had a few minutes to spare, you didn't announce your presence quite yet.

"Based on recent FBI crime statistics—which I have helped with personally—, there are approximately 17,000 murders annually, so that means there are no more than 170 victims of serial murder in the U.S. in any given year. The FBI estimates that there are between twenty-five and fifty serial killers operating throughout the U.S. at any given time." Spencer rambled as he wrote. You leaned against the wall but straightened up when he turned around. He didn't notice you at first but when his eyes found you, his face lit up.

"Babe—(Y/N)! What are you doing here?" He smiled shyly and you walked down towards the stage where he stood. As you walked, whispering was ringing throughout the room.

"Hey love! Yeah, we got a case. I'm here to pick you up." You walk down and meet him at the foot of the stage

"Oh okay. Perfect timing actually. Alright guys, class is over for today. Have a good one!" He said to the young adults and grabbed his satchel and things

"Thank you Dr Reid!"
"You too Dr Reid!"
"Good luck with your case Dr Reid!" All the girls dragged out. They all said it sickeningly sweet that it was obvious what their ~intentions~ were

You snickered at their efforts to your clueless boyfriend and they all shot you terrible dirty looks. Only then did Spencer see their mean glances. With that, he strolled off the stage and took you into his arms. He surprised you (and many others) by kissing you passionately. You were completely surprised and smiled against his lips. He eventually leans back up and you both catch your breaths.

Looking back at the stubborn bitchy girls who still stayed as if they were going to "win", you start to giggle at their shocked faces. You drag Spencer out by the arm and run to his office. You accidentally slam the door and Spencer raises an eyebrow.

"Don't we have a case?" He asked

"Oh, not really. Rossi announced he is having a family dinner tonight. And I wanted to pick you up and to see you." You say while strutting over to him and placing your hands on his chest. His hands automatically went to your hips as he stared down at you. You bring your bodies flush together.

"By the way, your students are...something else." You say

"Yeah, I'm sorry about how they looked at you in such a way. I can't understand why the girls did, but my male students were definitely eyeing you in that slutty little skirt." He said

"Is that so? Well you'll just have to show them who I belong to, won't you? As for your female students...I'll show them who you belong to too." You coo and grip his hair to bring his lips to yours. It immediately grew heated and you feel Spencer grip your ass.

"Did you lock the door?" He panted

"Yes...now fuck me Doctor Reid. Or is Professor better?"

"Just stay fucking quiet little girl."

"Yes professor." You smirk and he carried you over to his desk. He sat you both down on his nice chair behind the desk. You sunk down on your knees to unbuckle and unbutton his belt and pants. He looks down at you with such a dominating look that made you soaked. He took his large hand and pet your head and cheek, you nuzzling into his touch.

"Be a good girl, (Y/N)." He reminded. With that, you took him in your hand and licked his dick from base to tip. Taking his tip in your mouth while sucking, your hand jerked him at the same time. Looking up to him, you see his beautiful jaw line that could cut glass thrown back in pleasure.

"Fffuuuck baby~ just like that." He praised. He looked back at you and held eye contact. Hot. He held one fist in between his teeth while the other made a makeshift ponytail. He started to thrust his hips and dick into you, making you gag and cry. Spit mixed with his arousal dripped down your chin while you gave him doe eyes. You moaned around him and he moaned back aloud. The look in your eyes just screamed;

"Cum for me professor~" And he did just that. You leaned away and rose up on your knees to face him. After he caught his breath, he scooped you up to straddle him. He held your face and wiped your eyes and chin. Kissing you, you felt him move your panties to the side under your pleated skirt. He took his dick, pumped it, and put it at your entrance.

"You did such a good job baby. You want your share?" He teased

"Yes! Please Spencer..." You whimpered as he hit his dick against your sensitive clit. He hummed in approval and turned the back of his chair away from his desk so you could hold the ledge for support. Finally, you feel the euphoria of him stretching you out. You whimper as he starts to move your hips and thrust up into you.

"Oooh, Ah! Professor! Dr Reid, you feel so good!" You whine. You felt a slap on your ass in return. With every thrust, your moans and groans grew louder. Spencer tried to warm you to shut up, but an evil idea popped into your head.

"AH! OH MY GOD YES! PROFESSOR REID! OH FUCK ME! RIGHT THERE! YES!" You scream. Spencer froze in fear from your volume and tried to ask what you were doing, but you continued to bounce on him.

"I'm making sure those bitches stop fucking flirting with you. You're mine, understand? You're my little bitch boy. And I—fuck—I want them to know that." You tell in his ear, tugging on his hair to mark his neck with hickies

"P-please." He begged. It was now his turn to be submissive, at least a little. This wasn't much compared to what you've done together before. But what was new was someone knocking on his office door. The curtains were down and the door was locked, so you didn't give a fuck. Especially when the person who knocked asked in a sweet stupid voice;

"Dr Reid? Are you available, Professor?"

"Are you fucking kidding? Does she really not hear how her professor is being made into my bitch? Guess we'll have to get the message across a little better, huh little boy?" You sang in his ear

"Oh God, please (Y/N)." He said on the brink of his orgasm. He was so blissed out and in love that he that he couldn't care less about anyone or anything in this moment. Whatever you'd want, you'd get. So he used a hand to need your ass and one to circle your clit.

"Oh! OH! AH YES! YEAH RIGHT THERE! SPENCER! DOCTOR REID! PROFES—AH!" You moaned

"Oh! OH FUCK! (Y/N)! BABY!" He groaned. By then, both of you were cumming. You were both moaning and breathing while riding through your shared highs, savoring it. Once you both came down, you eventually moved to clean up. Spencer placed you on his desk and took out some wipes from one of his desk drawers. He cleaned you up, kissing your thighs as he did so and kissing the space above your pussy and beneath your naval. You shuddered before kissing him properly.

"I love you." You coo

"I love you too. But you're so fucking in for it later. That was quite the stunt you pulled." He replied before gathering his things and taking your hand to leave. Outside the door was a group of three girls standing there caught red handed. You both froze, but you straightened up.

"Respect your fucking elders and mind your own Goddamn business." You spat and giggle while running away with your boyfriend who joined in on the laughter.

"Way to make me feel old." He remarks as you walked to your car

"Well at least they'll fuck off now."