The Lap Dance

I have a few requests to catch up on omfg. But here's one! Love y'all! Smut warning and not entirely proofread sorry lol
"emily and y/n are awfully close and Spencer gets jealous (smut maybe?)"
972 words

—/—

How you ended up in this position was quite a wild ride. You were currently tied up, blindfold, naked, starfish on the bed of your shared bedroom with your boyfriend Spencer. It had been an hour of relentless teasing and edging.

But the way you got there was almost funny. It had been a case that ended successfully and the team decided to go out and go clubbing. You got a private sitting area and you stayed close to Spencer. After a few drinks for you and only two light beers for him, you were feeling great. So great that you all decided to play truth or dare.

Everyone took their turn. Spencer was dared to take a body shot off you...he took the dare. You put the shot in your cleavage and he got it out. You blushed and kissed him after. Then it was your turn. JJ dared you to give Emily a lap dance. You just said "fuck it" and did it. Doja Cat's "Need to Know" was playing and you moved your body to the song, singing along with the explicit and erotic lyrics.

"...Tryna see if you could handle this ass
Prolly give his ass a panic attack
Sorry if I gave a random erection
Prolly thinkin' I'm a telekinetic
Oh, wait, you a fan of the magic?
Poof, pussy like an Alakazam (yeah)"

Your body rolled and and you straddled your best friend. She looked at you with impressed eyes and you put your hands in your hair. Her hands ran up and down your thighs.

"I heard from a friend of a friend
That that dick was a ten out of ten
I can't stand it, just one night me
Clink with the drink, gimme a sip
Tell me what's your kink, gimme the dick"

You twisted your way around to shake your ass and grind on her. She fake slapped your butt and you chuckled. You made direct eye contact with your boyfriend who looked furious. You smirk and turn back around.

"Spank me, slap me, choke me, bite me (yeah, wait)
uh, wait, I can take it (ah)
Give a fuck 'bout what your wifey's sayin' (yeah)..."

Your back arched all the way back so you laid flat against Emily's knees to look at Spencer again but upside down. Your hands moved up your torso as you mouthed the lyrics. You straightened back up and go back to your boyfriend after hugging and kissing your best friend's cheek playfully.

You plop down next to Spencer and try to kiss him. He turned his head away but wrapped his arm around you instead. He leaned in to only kiss your forehead and whispered to you.

"You better be ready for quite the punishment, little girl." His tone and breath made you shudder and cling closer to him. He heard you whimper and he chuckled, encouragingly rubbing your arm.

"Oooooh! Someone's in troublllle!" Derek teased

So that's how you ended up here. Tied up, teased and edged out, completely at Spencer's mercy. You estimated it had been an hour since you got home when Spencer immediately started his torture.

"Spencer plleeeaase!" You cry out after a minute of complete silence and no contact. You were so out of it you couldn't even hear him, the blindfold certainly didn't help. Suddenly, you feel the bed move. Spencer climbed over on top of you, continuing to mark your skin.

You whine when he leaves even more hickies on your bruised skin. You could practically feel all of the hickies up and down your body turn purple as they were placed. Before you could whine and whimper even more, Spencer suddenly slammed into you. And hard. So hard, that you accidentally let a tear stream down your face. He kissed it away.

"I got you, pretty girl." He spoke for the first time in the last ten or so minutes. You cry out when he slams into you again. You feel his hands hold your tied up wrists as he rails you for leverage. Barely hearing him moan through your screams, you feel tears stream down your face from the crazy amount of pleasure you're feeling.

"You're doing—fuck—doing so good for me baby." He coos which made you clench down on him, rewarding you with a loud groan from your lover. "Fuck, just like that baby."

"Spencer! Spence! I-I'm gonna~!!!"

"Cum for me, love. Oh shit~!!!"

And just like that, you cum very hard. You shift your hips with Spencer so you can ride it out together. His head fell into the crook of your neck, soon enough his whole body rested on yours. After catching your breaths and holding each other close, Spencer leaned in and kissed you.

"Be right back." He told you. He left the room to grab you a washcloth as you were still catching your breath. When he returned, he cleaned you up gently and precisely. After that, he helped you up to use the bathroom, do your night routine, and get back in bed with him.

"How you feeling, darling?" Spencer asked you and kissed your forehead as you snuggled up into his embrace

"Wonderful." You sigh with a smile

"Sorry if I overreacted. I know you and Emily are best friends and all...but I just got jealous. I'm sorry." He explained

"What? Oh love, you don't have to be sorry. I know you know we're just friends. And honestly it was pretty hot seeing you get all riled up." You smirk, making you both chuckle

"Well seeing you like that...giving Emily that dance made me jealous because I never got a lap dance from you." He admits with a laugh. You perk up and start to remove the covers.

"Well why didn't you say so?!"