Role Play

Surprisingly not a request! I had this randomly pop into my h0rny head bc I'm on my period and my birth control makes me h0rny on my period, but yeah! (TMI? Maybe. But do you guys understand the feeling? Hopefully.) Anyways! It's just Smut so enjoy
1879 words

—/—

A few weeks ago, you asked your boyfriend of ten months if you could experiment with something new together. The two of you were kinky, if you're honest. And you were happy and not entirely surprised that he was in to it. You discussed what you wanted to do while you were lying in bed together one day.

"So when we do our role play, what do you want the scene to be?" He randomly asked out if the blue while you watched the tv in the bedroom

"Don't be shy about it now, darling. I need to know." He teased when you froze up

"Okay. Erm, I read about it once and it was the doctor taking care of a patient in an appointment. A-and the patient's problem was that sh-she didn't know why she gets a...warm, tingly feeling...down there." You point to your area and blush heavily as he moved to rub your side as you explained. His delicate touch made you extra flustered.

"So, what you're saying is that the patient is getting turned on but she—you—doesn't know it. So the doctor—me—has to explain it to her. And we go from there?" He smirked. You blush and cover your face in embarrassment, rolling over to face away from him. He chuckled.

"Aaaww sweetie, it's okay. That sounds wonderful. I can't wait." He laughed and kissed your shoulder and neck

"No it's stupid." You grumbled

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't want to embarrass you. It's a great idea. And if we're honest..." He whispered before taking your hand and leading it to his hard bulge "...The idea of it really turns me on. Do you feel that baby?" He smirks against your skin. You roll over and face him. He smiled and you shyly do the same, then leaning in to kiss him.

• • •

So here you are. Spencer had rearranged the living room. He already had a desk on the left of the entrance and a couch further away on the right. He set up one of the lounge chairs in-front of the desk. The bookshelves decorated the space behind where he sat, it worked well.

To start, Spencer was already sitting at the desk dressed in a light blue button down and some navy blue work pants. He even wore a stethoscope around his shoulders. You wore some high waisted khaki pants with a green crop top. Underneath, you wore a cute white lace underwear set. Now you walked in as the patient, ready for their appointment with (medical) Doctor Spencer Reid.

"Ah, you must be (Y/F/N). Please, have a seat." He said sweetly as he got up to shake your hand. You take his hand take your seat.

"So, what seems to be the problem Ms (Y/L/N)? It says here your experiencing odd, hot feelings in and around your vaginal area. Could you please elaborate?" He laid it all out immediately, slightly catching you off guard

"Well, um, I've been getting this f-feeling where m-my v-v-vagina will suddenly feel...warm? A-and tingly. Like, it needs to be itched, but not itched, like, r-rubbed? But it definitely feels like it's...my vagina itself, but mostly my c-clit, it feels like its th-throbbing. I'm so sorry, it's really hard to explain." You shyly explained

Dr. Reid wrote it down and looked back up at you. He then moved around to sit on the edge of the desk, directly in front of you. He rolled up his sleeves and got some hand sanitizer. You gulp at the sight, turning red and rubbing your legs together. Spencer then took off his glasses when he noticed your reaction.