Valentines Day

Request! Sweet smutty goodness that is not entirely proofread ❤️
"...a valentines day one with spencer reid sweet romantic taking me to bed, love making, kissing, cuddling. thank you."
1175 words

—/—

You and Spencer were very excited about this upcoming Valentines Day. Spencer knew he had to make it special, this was your first Valentines together. The thing is, you had previously been in an abusive relationship. And getting out of it, you mourned the loss of your trust for a little less than a year. Spencer was there for you every step of the way, respectfully helping you learn to trust and love again. The man you were with before physically and mentally beat you almost every day. With that, you were slowly adapting to a beautiful relationship without being scared.

And tonight, you planned on granting Spencer the most valuable form of trust. You hadn't had sex with him but you genuinely felt ready tonight. You loved him more than literally anything and Spencer felt the same. You bought a little white lingerie set, wearing it under your long purple slip dress.

"Can I come in?" He asked through your bedroom door

"Yes!" You smile and finish messing with your hair. You turn around when the door opened to see Spencer standing there. He wore a black button down, belt, shoes, pants, and blazer with a dark purple sweater vest. You blush at him and how he stared at you. The look in his eyes and flabbergasted flushed state made you sure. Wordlessly, you unzip the back of your dress, letting it pool at your feet. Your arms naturally covering yourself. Spencer's eyes popped, licked his lips, and his body catches up. He walked over to your shivering figure, falling to his knees. He slowly removed your arms.

"You're absolutely stunning, darling." He whispered so quietly. He gently placed his hands against the skin of your hips, thumbs rubbing up and down gently against the soft skin. He kept his eyes on you as he hesitantly but sweetly kissed the expanse of your tummy. Your hands weave into his hair, starting back at him. He noticed your self harm scars, the small slits decorating the skin of your thighs. You get nervous as he looks at them.

"You're so beautiful, my love." Is all that he says. The sincerity in his voice made you want to cry. You chuckled out a tearful laugh and he stands up to hold your face. You shakily take off his jacket, tie and unbutton his buttons. He kisses you deeply and kindly, taking your hands in his.

"Tonight is all about you, my sweet girl." He smiles against your lips. You nod and feel a tear fall down your face. He kisses it away and leads you to the bed, gently laying you down. Instead of hovering over you, he leans up on his arm next to you to not stress you. God, he knew you so well.

"You sure you're okay with this?" He asks and you nod "Words, pretty girl."

"Y-yes." You say

"I never want you to feel like you have to do anything because of me." He reminded you

"I know. I've been thinking about a-and wanting this...you for awhile now. I love you so much Spence, I want you and this. Please." You coo and play with his hair. He leans in to kiss all over your face. You giggle and meet his lips. Together, you slowly took off his clothes to leave him in your boxers. Looking into your eyes, he takes off your lingerie, eyes never leaving yours.

"I love you so much (Y/F/N)."

"I love you too Spencer Reid." He takes off your bra and you instinctively cover yourself again. In response, Spencer kissed his way down to your chest and kindly parted your hands. He moved to kiss and suck your breasts, making your breath become shallow and you moan. He played with you precisely to make sure you were enjoying yourself. Eventually, Spencer moved his kisses down to your stomach and lower.

"Y-you don't have to if you don't want to." You say. He looks up and simply smirks.

"I always want to." He says and licks his lips once again. Kissing up your thighs and blowing cool air on your hot center, you shiver and moan as he dived into pleasing you. His tongue worked you in all the right places. In literally no time, you were already close. Back arching, fists clenching, you cum. You haven't cum in ages, the feeling euphoric.

He crawls back up to you after nursing you through it. He kisses your forehead and you take his face to crash your lips onto his, you both smile as you do. He pulls away after a minute of you two feeling each other up.

"You sure your okay with this? I will never be disappointed if you say no whenever. We can stop, always." He whispered sweetly

"I know, and thank you. But I'm more than ready." You sigh happily

"Okay, whatever my beautiful girl wants. And of course, it's the least I could do baby." He told you. You kiss him again and assist taking off his purple boxers. You see his hard dick and moan at the sight. He chuckled and kisses your cheek. He slowly puts it in and you whine and cling closer to him.

"Ssshhh, I got you pretty girl. It's okay my love." He cooed. You cry out as he put the rest in. "I know baby, I'm sorry it hurts. I got you darling." He continued to praise. He slowly began to rock his hips when you relaxed. You feel him take your hands out of his hair and off his back to intertwine your fingers. You keep moaning and Spencer groans, whispering profanities that made you even more turned on.

"Fffuuuuuck (Y/N)~!!!"

"Oh—OH! Aaah! Spencer~!!!"

Practically screaming together, you cry tears of pleasure and joy as you cum together. Spencer's cum filled you up, making you feel all warm inside for many reasons. You caught your breaths and regained yourselves. Spencer lied beside you and kissed you deeply, the kiss radiating and communicating pure love.

"I...that was absolutely amazing. Are you alright baby? You okay?" He says and coos

"Fucking phenomenal." You add making you both chuckle. He steals another kiss and quickly gets a washcloth from the master bathroom to clean you up. He helped you get dressed after using the bathroom and doing your night routine. You both snuggled in bed.

"Thank you Spencer. I love you more than anyone or anything. You've made me believe in love and helped me feel loved. I can't thank you enough. I love you, darling." You say in his embrace

"I love you too (Y/N/N). I'm just so happy and honored I got to help you feel what you deserve. To be loved. I love you so much it's quite literally indescribable. I love you my sweet, darling girl." He smiles back at your smiling face. A tear escaped your eye and he swipes it away, giving you such a wonderful loving kiss goodnight after.