Piercings

Hey guys. Sorry for being so unorganized with updating. But to repay y'all, here's my first Sub!Spencer story with a Dom!Reader. I sorta' hate it but I hope my fellow switches like it lol. Not entirely proofread sorry. Warning: Smut/Mommy K!nk
"...pierced with his birthstone and he really likes it and smut happens?..."
783 words

—/—

"Spencer! I've got a surprise for you!" You announced as you walked into your shared apartment with your boyfriend. Spencer was sitting in his large reading chair and reading, of course. He looked up and put the book down, making grabby hands at you to come over to him. You do so while giggling and climb into his lap, straddling him.

"Where were you my darling?" He asked with a smile as his hands rubbed up and down your thighs. You wrap your arms around his shoulders and play with his hair.

"Well that's my surprise. I got a little something done." You tease

"What's that?" He asked. Wordlessly and with a smirk you start to take off your shirt. You throw it to the floor and move your hands to your back. Spencer's eyes widen when he sees you taking off your bra. They (somehow) grew even larger when your bare chest was revealed to him. There were two new piercings on your nipples, the curved hook had little opal studs on each end with a tiny chain hanging down. The opal was for his birth month, October. Spencer eventually looked back up at you and was flabbergasted.

"They're....they are...they look, um, really good." He blushed. You kept smiling and continued to play with his hair just how he liked it. You lean down to kiss him and you kiss your way down to his collar bones.

"You really think so?" You say against his skin

"Y-yes." He sighed in pleasure

"You know...I've got to be careful, they're extra sensitive. It would be a shame if a certain someone would help with the pain..." You tease

"You want me to...?"

"Go on baby, give mommy a kiss." You cooed and pulled his hair. He moaned and immediately started to kiss around your chest. As soon as his lips enclosed around one of your nipples, you moan loudly and your head rolls back in pleasure. You start to huff and puff as he switches and uses his hands.

"Just like that baby boy. Oh, oh fuck!" You cry out. Spencer then stood up with you in his arms and walked to the couch. You both plop down and help Spencer take off his clothes, doing the same for your bottoms too. He kissed his way down and started to please your core. With hands still fondling your breasts, your back arches as he gets you closer to the edge. Some time passed with sounds of your combined moans, and before you knew it you were cumming.

"Spence—baby, that's it. Right there! Yes!" You squeal and tense up as you cum. Spencer helped you through it and cleaned you up. He crawled back up to you and kissed you.

"Mommy~" He moaned

"What do you want baby?" You smile and play with his hair as he moves his kisses to your chest again

"C-can I fuck you? P-please? Please mommy." He whined

"Of course baby. Sit up straight for me." He did so immediately and you straddled him again. You kiss him as you sink down on him, the feeling euphoric. He holds you close and continued to suck at your sensitive nipples. You bounce harder and faster in response and he meets you with his own thrusts. Skin slapping and encouraging praises ringed out. The two of you drew closer to your ends.

"You gonna' cum baby boy? You gonna'—fuck— you gonna' cum for mommy?" You say in between heavy breaths

"Yes! Yes! Please, mommy—shit—please let me cum!" He pleaded

"Go on, love. Cum for me."

"(Y/N)~!!!"

"Spence~!!!" You both cum together and ride out your highs. Catching your breaths you eventually calm down. You slowly get up once your both ready and walk to the bathroom together. You start a bath and Spencer puts on music. You added in all the essentials for an awesome bath and got in. Spencer went behind you and engulfed you in his warm embrace, even warmer than the hot water.

"I love you so much love." You say happily

"I love you too (Y/N/N)." He replied just as contently "Also, anytime you feel sore, I want to help in whatever way I can." He flirted. You can't help but crack up and he joins in laughing.

"You're such a goof."

"Your goof." He countered

"Always."