Casino Couple

Good evening luvs, thank you again for all the views, votes and comments. I love hearing people's take and reactions, it's awesome! And comforting in a way..? Anyways, thank you again💜
Content Warning: Language (c*** included once), semi-dangerous situation (for a case), Sexual Tension (if that counts as a warning?)
But ultimately fluff! Btw, dress above^ is mentioned/worn
1785 words

—/—

"Alright! I just got into the disposable and he's going to Royal Rick's Casino this Thursday." Penelope said through the phone

"Great. Thank you, Garcia." Hotch replied as he hung up. He turned to you and Reid

"Reid, (Y/L/N), you two are going undercover for this. (Y/L/N), you're accompanying Reid as his date. Obviously, Reid will work his way to him. Let's get ready." He stated before you could reply. You and Spencer had just got back from the ME and all of a sudden, you're going undercover together.

You are best friends who have a secret relationship outside of work. Blushing, Emily and JJ take you to the women's restroom at the station. You sneak a glance at Spencer who is being dragged by Morgan and Rossi. Rossi was already bickering about having to use his money for bets. But knowing Spencer, he really didn't have to. He was just being over dramatic.

"This is so exciting! Finally you and Spencer might get together after this!" Emily exclaimed as you were perched on the sink

"W-what?! What do you mean?"

"Oh c'mon (Y/N/N)! The two of you definitely have unspoken feelings towards each other. Maybe once he sees you dolled up, he'll ask you out!" JJ adds

"Are you saying I'm not pretty enough?" You joked

"Of course not! You're absolutely gorgeous."

"Yeah! We just mean that since you have to act like a couple, it'll make you two muster up the courage to act on your not-so-secret love for one another." Emily said casually. Before you could cry out a few words of protest, JJ was holding up two dresses against your figure as Emily set up makeup.

Out of a few pretty options, the three of you (and Penelope through FaceTime) decided on a red, chain strap, body-con mini dress that complimented your figure perfectly. You put on a small, gold switchblade necklace that rested in the hollow of your neck, wore nude heels and a nude gloss for your lips. You added a little gold eyeshadow to match the chain, and a simple winged eyeliner look. You had put your hair in a pony tail with a few wavy strands of hair draping your face. Now you were ready.

Walking out of the bathroom with the girls, a few cops (pigs) cat called and whistled. What the fuck is wrong with people? Anyways, you walked back into the room where the men were waiting. Rossi and Hotch spotted you first before Spencer turned to see you. He changed into a darker suit that looked sharp. You both made eye contact and tried to hide the smirks in your faces. Honestly, this was almost like any other occasional fancy date you two indulged in. Almost; you had a job to do.

"Damn (Y/N)! Look at you mama!" Morgan exclaimed while his eyes raked your figure

"Thanks Derek." You giggled and lightly punched his arm

"C'mon Hotch, I can play poker just as well as Pretty Boy can! Why can't I be (Y/N)'s date?" He jokes

"You wish." Spencer mumbled in amusement, but a harsh tone laced beneath it

"Seriously we all wish we could play as well as Reid. For many reasons." Emily winked at you

"Okay! We should get going! Where's the earpiece?!" You blush profoundly from all the attention