Welcome Home

Surprise! Here's another update as a mini celebration for over 200k reads! 💘🎉 it's shot but sweet and I love you all 💜
"...After he's finally released and they meet and it's emotional and passionate..."
542 words

—/—

Today was the day. The day Spencer was getting out of jail. It has been three excruciatingly long months where your boyfriend had been gone. You could only imagine how much harder it was for him than you. But finally, he's coming back to you. He's coming home.

You, Emily, JJ and Luke were outside the jail gates. Everyone was leaning against the SUV while you paced back and forth behind the car. You were so nervous without really knowing why. Suddenly, you hear a buzzer go off and gears shifting. You try to catch your breath and get ahold of yourself.

In that time, Spencer had already hugged everyone. You walk out from behind the car and see Spencer who was a few feet away. You freeze as you see him and feel the tears run down your face unintentionally. He sees you and does the same. Five seconds later, he drops his bag and you snap out of it from the sound of it hitting the ground.

You practically sprint towards each other and you jump in his arms with all your might. Just like you remembered, your bodies fit perfectly together. You wrapped your legs around his torso and your arms locked around his neck. He had his arms around you just as tight, if not, tighter. He felt his own tears stream and hit your shirt. Both of you staining each other's shirts with salty tears. You ran your fingers through his hair like you had been craving to do and inhaled him. All you could do was cry and whisper his name. He did the same.

"Spencer~"
"(Y/N)~"

Even hearing his voice added to the pleasure and relief. He eventually pulled back a little to see your face. Both of your eyes were watery and lost in the other's. You leaned your forehead against his and started to laugh out of bliss. He sets you down but is still holding on like his life depends on it. You hold his face and wipe his tears. Not knowing where to begin, you say the one thing you truly know;

"I Love You"
"I Love You"

At the same time, your lips crash together. The feeling is euphoric and phenomenal. You missed him so much. You missed everything single thing about him, which included kissing his plump, soft, and yet chapped lips. You made out in a hurry but eventually slowed down, just taking each other in. After three minutes of kisses, hugs and standing in place, you face your team.

You were now in the car, going back to the BAU to see everyone else. Spencer sat in the middle. Luke on his right, you on his left. Your hands never untwined, it was like both of you were afraid to let go. His head was on your head as everyone talked. Nobody asked anything about his state of mind, just regarding that they can't believe he's home. You looked up to his face as your eyes were already watering again. He looked back, his eyes going glossy too. He leans in to give you a quick kiss and you smile. Everyone saw the interaction, but didn't dare say anything or tease. You two had every right.