Softly

Hey guys! I'm back! Vacation was awesome despite the terrible sunburn I got on my feet. But other than that, I had such a wonderful time. Here's another request!💕
"...(y/n) is feeling really insecure ab her body for some reason and then spencer comes home and showers her with praise and stuff like that and it turns to really tender and loving smut"

—/—

When you date a man that is skinnier than you, it doesn't exactly help with your body size insecurities. You are really truly beautiful, but you refused and genuinely couldn't see yourself that way. You were always the bigger friend, never really liked or seen as beautiful by others.

But being with Spencer was different though. He always showered you with praise, constantly reminding you how much he loves you and how you're gorgeous. Still, with all his friends being so stunning and skinny or plus size in the attractive way with curves in all the right places, it was hard to except his words.

So here you are now, looking in the body length mirror in the bedroom, finding every little detail about yourself disgusting. You have been crying all day from randomly being in a depressive episode. This past week had been pretty rough too. No particular reason, just random self hatred. You missed Spencer. You sighed deeply and plopped down in bed, crying into your pillow.

"(Y/N/N)! I'm home!" Spencer announced as the door opened

"Shit!" You curse under your breath and run to the bathroom. Splashing water on your face to look like you weren't just bawling, the door open and in comes Spencer with a smile. But his smile dropped when he saw your bloodshot eyes. You try to act natural.

"Hey! W-welcome back love!" You sniffed and smiled. Spencer  gave you a look and walked over to you. One hand held your face and the other held your hip. He leaned in and kissed you gently. You can't help but weep so he holds you close when you fall into his arms. Wordlessly, Spencer leans down a bit to pick you up. Then he takes you to the bed and lies down next to you, leaning up on his arm. He uses his hand to stroke your cheek with his thumb.

"Hey." He said

"Hi." You smile weakly

"Can I ask what happened?"

"...nothing really. I've been in a slump lately. I just...I really hate my body a-and I...I really hate how I look, Spencer. And you shouldn't have to deal with someone as atrocious as me. I don't see why or how you stay with me when you can have anyone so much prettier than me." You spit and sigh and twiddle your thumbs

"Oh my darling. Love, I'm so sorry you're feeling like that. Can I tell you something?" He asked as he took his forefingers to turn your face by your chin to look at him. You nod.

"I know you may not believe me, but you are so gorgeous. And I love you more than anything or anyone. I really wish you could see yourself the way I see you. You're so stunning, and I'm so fortunate to call a goddess like you mine. I worship you and all of you." He told you. You feel tears in your eyes from his sincerity and lean up to kiss him. He kisses you back and it eventually turns heated.

"Can I show you how I see you? And how much I love you?" He cooed as he kissed your neck

"Yes." You say breathlessly as he moves his kisses down. He tried to lift up your large sleep shirt but you wrap your arms around yourself to block it. He looked up and gave you a look, making you take a deep breath and remove your arms.

"Good girl." He praised and kissed the expanse of your stomach and chest. Eventually he moved further down to remove your underwear. You sit up.

"Y-you really don't have t-to. I...I haven't, erm, I haven't really sh-shaved." You admit. He gave you that same look and smiled

"I couldn't care less." He smirks and pulls them down. He kisses your thighs.

"I love your body baby. Your chest carries your beautiful heart that I admire greatly. And your chest, I even could caress and kiss and suck it for forever." He states as he moved up to do just as he said. You giggled at his words.

"And this stomach harbors all those important organs. And these beautiful marks are like powerful bolts of lightning. So fascinating and wonderful and powerful." He kisses your stretch marks

"And these thighs. My God, these thighs. They're so strong and soft. And they look especially attractive when they're wrapped around my head." He sighed happily and marked you with hickies

"And this pussy. It never ceases to amaze me." He said with a smirk and dove in to eat you out. He put all his focus and energy into it, making your back arch off the bed. Your hands tangled into his hair as he brought you to the edge like it was nothing in practically no time. And just like that, you cum. He helps bring you back down to earth and crawled back up to you.

"My darling girl." He admires your face and moves your hair away. You reach down to stroke him, making him moan sweetly. That was your confirmation to continue. He positioned himself and slowly sunk into you. He watched and inspected your face as it contorted into pleasure. He started to thrust slowly.

"Open your eyes for me sweet girl." Spencer told you as he picked up speed. Your eyes fluttered open and made eye contact with your lover, the action more intimate than what you were currently doing if you were honest. He looked like he was staring into a literal goddess's eyes, so grateful. Soon enough he started to rail you, holding your hands up above your head with your legs thrown over his shoulders. He reached down to rub your clit, the action setting you off with him following. You cum together, riding out your euphoric highs as long as possible.

He pulled out after some time and helped you up to do your nighttime routine together. Crawling back into bed, you cuddled close to each other.

"Thank you." You sigh contently

"For what?" He chuckled

"For everything." You chuckled back "You made me feel beautiful and you always make me feel loved and happy. I'm so lucky to have you, I can't thank you enough. I love you so much Spence."

"I love you too (Y/N/N). And I was just doing the right thing. You deserve to feel loved and beautiful because you are." He smiles and kisses you