The Alibi

Hey y'all. I'm so fucking tired so this one may be a little shitty. But it 'twas a request so I'm here to please as much as I can. And I can't believe my book is getting so close to 200k reads. Should I do something special? Please let me know!
"y/n owns a cottage/fairy type themed bookstore and spencer and her end up hitting it off, causing him to go just to constantly go see her. suddenly she is a suspect in one of the teams cases and he had to explain her alibi of being on a date was true since it was him."
1434 words

—/—

Owning a bookstore just outside of Quantico Virginia FBI headquarters had many perks. You sold a variety of everything, including books on psychology and criminal history as well as some damn good coffee, tea, and homemade sweet treats. So lots of FBI agents came in, but people from all over came to your store because it was so beautiful and unique.

It was very cute, and the theme was "CottageCore". It was located in a a mansion and the mansion was left to you by your grandmother. You decided to convert it into your dream bookstore and you decorated the giant mansion's first floor to be the store. Certain rooms were tea rooms for people to eat and read. The second floor was your office space and more of the library. Your living space was the third floor as well as the rest above.

But there was one thing you really liked about being a bookstore owner. Your customers. Specifically, Dr. Spencer Reid. He came in every morning for your special blend of coffee and always got his books from you. You always found him wonderful and fascinating, as well as handsome. You would sometimes sit together if you weren't so busy. In fact, you eventually started to hang out outside of your shop. You'd have movie nights, coffee dates, but never real dates. Until one morning where Spencer worked up his courage.

And after that, you were officially boyfriend and girlfriend. Tonight was your fifteenth official date, and you planned on going a little further. You wore a "Butterfly Appliques Embroidered Mesh" lingerie set under a pale blue short dress. After the date, you went back to Spencer's place. And you both finally got your sexual tension out of the way.

The next morning, Spencer was called for a case. You both drove to your destinations and both felt better than ever. Pulling up, your mood instantly drops. There are police cars everywhere as well as a few agents. You immediately run out of your car and all eyes are on you.

"What the hell's going on?!" You shriek

"Are you (Y/F/N)?" One random agent asks you

"Yes. What happened? This is my bookstore!" You say with worried eyes

"(Y/F/N), you are under arrest for the murder of Tyler Wells and Jonathan Lee. Anything you say can and will be used in court..." The agent reads off your rights as another cuffs your frozen and shocked body. You eventually snap out of it and cry a few tears.

"W-what? M-Murdered?!" You cry out as you're shoved into an SUV. You're shaking and frantically looking around. In the car you feel yourself crying from all the stress at once.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" You scream at the agent next to you. Suddenly, that agent punched your cheek and you fall against the car door as you cry silently. You were so scared. Your anxiety issues certainly weren't helping, you felt a panic attack coming on and you thought you were dying as you hyperventilated. The same agent yelled at you to shut up, your body shivering as you now quietly hyperventilate.

They drove you to Quantico, immediately taking you into an investigation room. They push you around and into a chair of the windowless room. The two way mirror staring back at your bruised and tearful face. Your leg bounces like crazy as you try to catch your shaky breath. Just then, the door creaks open.