Unsatisfied

Hey guys, you're probably going to be disappointed but I'm done with this mini series. It's just gonna' be one part because I don't know what else to write about it. Again, I apologize but I am very busy with some ~personal/mental health things~. I hope you understand. 💘
1070 words

—/—

You woke up as the sun poured through the crack of the curtains that barley met. A few birds were chirping and other sounds of nature rang out faintly from outside. Inside, however, there was another sound of nature coming from behind your back. The soft snores of Spencer made you smile and turn over to look at him. His luscious locks framed his face while his eyes started to flutter open. Once he sees you, a beautiful lazy grin took over both of your features.

"Good morning bubs." You giggled

"Good morning pretty girl." He smirked.
Uh-oh. That was the nickname he used when he was horny. You look down his chest, then further, to see a case of morning wood straining against his sweatpants. The sight was enough to get you going almost immediately. When Spencer's hand stoked your hip and fiddled with the lace trimming of your panties, you were both on the same page.

"God, you're pulchritudinous (Y/N). I love you." He said as he crawled over your body

"You're magnificent. I love you too." You reply. He had always used such a variety of kind (and sometimes complicated) words to describe you with his big brain of his. You picked up the habit too, though your range was less vast. But still.

Kissing you passionately and deeply, Spencer took off your (his) shirt and threw it away from the bed. You did the same to his pants and threw it to the same area. He pawed your chest and moved his lips to kiss downward. He made it to your panties and took them off. He then briefly teased you when your breath became heavy. Smirking at your reaction and at how you were already wet, he kissed your clit and sucked a little before coming back up to your face. The taste of your arousal stayed on his tongue and he transferred it to yours with a lustful kiss. He took off his own underwear and grabbed his rock hard dick to tease you again.

"P-please Spencer~" You moan when his tip flicked your clit, making you shudder. Spencer chuckled at your sensitivity.

"Always so eager." He smiled before sinking himself in. He thrusted after a moment of being still so you both could get used to the feeling (despite all the other times). Once his hips were hitting your pelvis, and his dick hitting your G-spot, you were in pure bliss. Still slightly groggy from just waking up, your moans and groans came out as whimpers. Suddenly, he had changed positions by grabbing your legs and throwing them up against his chest and over his shoulders. That made you actually moan very loudly.

"That's my girl~" He smirked once you practically screamed. As if it couldn't get better, he leaned over you and pounded even deeper. The bed was squeaking, the birds were still chirping, you both were moaning, your boobs and his hair bounced with each pleasurable thrust. He looked into your ey—

RING RING RING

Spencer leaned back up and looked over to see who was calling while simultaneously fucking you like it's almost nothing. Which was extremely hot. He rolled his eyes and head back after seeing the screen. He groaned and sighed heavily, half being caused by you and the other from the phone. You knew who it was and mentally/physically prepared yourself for him to stop and answer now that his movements were barely there.
But to your surprise, he grabbed his phone while he was still buried inside you.

"S-Spencer?" You ask when he smirked again. He practically folded/snapped you in half and you gasp.

"You're gonna' have to be quiet baby." He whispered which made your eyes pop out in shock once you realize his plan. Before you could protest, he had picked up.

"Hello?" He answered as casually as possible

"Wonder Boy! Good morning! I hate to wake you up early this fine Sunday morning, but I just got a call from Hotch—wait are you okay?" Penelope's cheery voice became concerned and confused once she registered that he was still slightly out of breath. On top of that, you let out an accidental tiny whimper when he picked up his actions mid conversation. Since his face was close to yours, it was more audible because the phone was close. He gave you a sly look and you bite your fist when he added his fingers to the mix, circling your clit.

"Y-yeah, I'm great. Case, r-right?" He stuttered when you teased him back by clenching around him. His face scrunched up and his jaw dropped in pleasure/shock. The action made him freeze in place.

"Yup. Are you sure you're—"

"I'm fantastic! I'll see you in fifteen!" He said hastily and high pitched because you squeezed again, making him hang up. He then looked to you as you smirked in triumph.

"Oh, you're gonna' regret that." He said. Excited for his punishment that'll still make you cum by the end, your world is suddenly shattered as he unexpectedly pulled out and got up. You were left completely shellshocked and frozen. You gathered yourself enough to sit up in bed while he pulled on his trousers.

"W-what?", was all that you could squeak out which made him smirk evilly

"I said you'd regret that. First, you couldn't keep quiet. Then, you teased me. Twice." He scolded as he smiled

"Like you weren't?!" You gawk

"Don't get cocky." He jokes again while he buttoned his last button

"Says the man!" You whine as you hold the sheets against your bare chest/body. You dramatically plop back down and throw an arm over your eyes. You can hear him chuckle and put on his belt.

"You should have thought it through, little girl." You felt him sit on the edge of the bed next to you. Once he finished typing up his shoes, he moved your arm and you pulled the blankets up over you instead in response. He chuckled

"I love you (Y/N). Be a good girl for me."

"Only if you're a good boy for me." You smirk which made his stop in his tracks as he started to leave. He caught his breath and tried to ignore it.

"Be safe!" You call out teasingly and hear the door shut and lock.