Tattoos

Hey y'all! I got a request so here it is
"So y/n is very known for always covering up her body and seeming very holy of God but one day they all get the weekend off and go to a beach house. They all plan to go into the water and see this new side of y/n she is also secretly dating Spencer but he has never seen this side of y/n"
1194 words

—/—

"Hey guys, I got an announcement I think you'll all be very excited to hear." Rossi announced when everyone was walking over to the elevators at the end of the day. You had all just got back from a week long case and were looking forward to the four day weekend the bureau granted you all.

"Dinner at Rossi's!" We all cheered

"Yes, but not quite. I'm letting you all join me on this extended weekend to my beach house over at Bethany Beach. And of course I'll cook there too." He smiles. Everyone was so excited and shocked, Rossi never really did this type of thing.

"Rossi, you never do this type of thing." Hotch (surprisingly) chuckled, practically reading your mind. And everyone else's.

"Don't make me change my mind. Feel free to bring your loved ones." He smiles to JJ and Hotch. You discreetly look over at your secret boyfriend and smile at each other, knowing that your loved one is already coming.

That conversation was yesterday evening. And now you and Spencer pulled up to the beautiful beach mansion in your pearl white Volvo. Everyone already arrived and were getting themselves situated in their rooms. And of course, you and Spencer had your own room...with one bed...real subtle guys.

The team knew you had feelings for each other but didn't know how you were already dating for three months. And if the single bed wasn't obvious along with the super dark grey walls with a star projection on the ceiling and red bedding wasn't...you didn't know what is. You and Spencer just shrugged, it was a very nice room.

"Reid! (Y/L/N)! Before you getchya' freak on, come join us out back in the pool for a barbecue!" Derek teased through the door. Giggling, you grab one of your swimsuits and change in the bathroom. You and Spencer haven't gone further than heated make out sessions so he hasn't seen you naked. Now in a black bikini with skull hands on the cups, both piercings in on each ear, you exit to see a flustered Spencer in navy swim trunks and a black shirt waiting for you.

"Ready?" You chuckled

"What? Oh! Y-yeah. But since when have you had tattoos?" He enquirers. You walk over to him and rest your arms around his neck while his hands sit in your hips. He kept looking at your tattoos.

"Well this one," you pointed to your right hip "I got first when I was eighteen."
"And this," you turn to show your left buttock "was my second one a year later"
"This was when I was twenty one," you turn your back to point out a spot on your lower back
"This at twenty six" you lift up your left arm to show another one
"Oh! I almost forgot this one," you pick up your ankle

"Five tattoos? How haven't I seen these!" He smiles

"Six." You correct

"Yup, six. This one here." You smirk and slightly pull down your bottoms to show a spot below your belly. Spencer blushed.

"We should go out now, yeah?" He suggested

"Yes love." You giggled and kissed his cheek. Side by side, you walk out back to see everyone scattered on the large elevated back patio. Emily, Penelope and Derek were in the pool. Rossi, Hotch and Will at the grill with JJ relaxing on the lawn chair. The boys didn't come this time. When they see you both, they all shout and raise their glasses;

"Lovebirds!", making you and Spence blush. You both walk over to two vacant lawn chairs next to each other. You lay down your towels and Spencer sits on his with sunglasses on and a book in hand. You, however, do the opposite.

"Cannonball!!!" You smile and jump into the pool. You love swimming so you immediately swim across the long pool and back six times. You end up to the side where you were sitting before. You get out while slicking back your hair and Spencer can't help but eye you. The others did the same, but for different reasons.

"(Y/N), you have tattoos?" They asked with jaws dropped. You couldn't really blame them for being so shocked. You were younger than Spencer (by one year), so you were now the baby of the BAU. And you always wore clothes that covered you and light pastel colors like sage green and baby pink. You are always so sweet, kind, compassionate, and seemingly innocent. And the tattoos were pretty...different as to how you act so angelic.

"Oh! Um, yeah I do." You admit, again

"Wait! Show us! Tell us!" Penelope squealed, beckoning you over. You walk over and sit in the ledge with your feet in the water. Everyone was gathered around you to look.

"Alright. This one on my right hip was my first at eighteen. It's a little froggy boy, like, groaning because life ya' know?" They chuckled
"This one is a strawberry with eyes for seeds, the dragonfly dagger," you pointed to your right hip, left buttock and lower back
"this skeleton hand right here," you lifted up your arm "and this snake on my ankle." You finish

"I thought the bathing suit was something else, this is even...more different than what we're used to." JJ said

"They're really cool. 'Love the dagger one." Will complimented

"Thanks Will!" You smile. He really is such a sweet guy and that accent is honestly awesome

"My favorite it the frog. He looks so funny!" Penelope giggled

"I love the one on your ass." Derek winked making you roll your eyes

"Can you not hit on my girlfriend?!!?!" Reid suddenly exclaimed in frustration. You looked to him with wide eyes as he slapped his hand over his mouth. You start to chuckle then giggle then laugh. Getting up, you walk over to your boyfriend. He wants to apologize but can't get anything out. You huff a laugh and grab his face to kiss him.

Only then does anyone make a sound. They all started to cheer and applaud. Pulling apart, you both laugh gleefully and situate yourselves so you're sitting between Spencer's legs. He wrapped his arms around you and you leaned back into his embrace, turning your head to kiss him.

"Maybe I'll get a better look at that 'Angel' tattoo." He whispered into your ear and teased you by biting your earlobe playfully

"Maybe you'll even see how much of an Angel I really am." You cooed

"Anything to share with the class lovebirds?" Emily called out

"Please don't!" Hotch interrupted

"We won't! We weren't even going to!" You giggled

"It's classified information anyways." Spencer adds