High

Content Warning: Marijuana/Getting High
💘Here's another one because I randomly came up with it and y'all are so funny in the comments so consider it a gift and thank you for cheering me up today🤠 Also, when I add pictures and/or videos, can you only see it if you read the chapter from the "Updates" section of this app? Like when you search it or go directly to my profile does it not appear? What's up with that? Because I do have a picture attached^^^
(And I might have gotten a few things/terminology wrong in this one)
1177 words

—/—

"I. Hate. Working!!!" Matthew announced when he slammed open the door. You were laying on the couch in a tank top and panties with a little silky robe. It was insanely hot today so the sliding glass doors were open. You would've been outside but you needed the AC. Startled out of your sweat, you perk up.

"Sure you do." You giggled, knowing that he actually loves his job. You get up and walk over to him. He immediately felt better once you gave him a smooch.

"But seriously, work was so stressful today! It seemed like nothing was going right and everyone and everything was all over the place." He sighed. He starts to make his way to the bedroom to shower and change. He puts on some drawstring shorts and no shirt.

As he started the shower, an idea popped into your head. He kept ranting about how stressed he is/was so you felt like now was a good time. Behind the fireplace and in a secret compartment, you stashed a small bit of weed. You set everything up, clearing the coffee table, fixing the couch/room, and running to the kitchen to get a bunch of snacks. By the time your boyfriend came downstairs, you were grinding the nuggets to place in the singular blunt paper.

"What do we have here?" He chuckled. You both had discussed how you wanted to get high together at some point, so he was pleasantly surprised.

"Well, we got cookies, cheese balls, Doritos, Cheetos, chips and dip, pistachios, ice cream, pizza rolls, In n' Out on the way here, and a blunt to share." You smile

"Damn, you really went all out." He says and takes a seat next to you on the couch. You lick the paper and roll it up.

"I know how stressed you've been lately and I wanted to do something nice with you. But this only happens once in a blue moon!" You scold playfully. He puts his hands up in surrender while you snuggled into position together. You lay against his chest and grab your lighter. Finally, you take a puff and breathe it out before passing it to your lover.

"You shouldn't be allowed to look as hot as you do when you smoke." You say. He chuckled once again and gave you a kiss. The two of you continue to talk and pass each other the small cigar like roll. And after only fifteen minutes, you feel it kick in. You and Matthew began to laugh at nothing and just enjoy yourselves. Matthew put on your playlist through the speakers and you start to dance.

When "Maneater" by Nelly Furtado started to play, you start to feel yourself and tease your equally as high boyfriend. You push him down on the couch and tease him despite your shared laughter. You sway your hips to the beat and run your hands up and down your body, ruffle your hair, and he watches you with a lustful gaze. You take off your robe and throw it at him. Strutting towards him, he leans forward and rests his hands on your waist. You continued to dance and eventually straddled him. Laughing in between making out, you didn't hear your phones ring nor the doorbell.

Outside stood a very worried Kristen and Shemar. They—and their fellow cast mates/friends—had been calling you both for an hour. There was a big pool party at Thomas's house today after filming and no one could get a hold of you two. So, since Shemar and Kristen were carpooling and were passing your house, they stopped by. Now, they tried knocking at your doorstep where a Grubhub bag waited there too. Finally, Kristen used her spare key for emergencies that you gave her.

Walking in, they're bombarded by loud music throughout the house. "Lights Out" by Harry Styles was playing when they walked into the living room. They could see you straddling Matthew on the couch and they only saw your smile and bare collar bones while a fluffy set of hair was buried kissing your neck. Before you two could go any further, Shemar cleared his throat. You look up and see them. Leaning forward, you smother Matthew with your chest and he happily welcomed it.

"HEEEEEYYY GUYS! What are you doin' here?" You smile lazily

"Who's here?" Matthew said looking over the back of the couch "OOOHH HEEEYY!" He smiles and repeated you which made you laugh. And once you started laughing he joined in and you both practically fall off the couch. Shemar and Kristen are flabbergasted when they walk closer. They see all the snacks and the state you two are in. That's when they smell the smell of weed and can see your reddish eyes.

"Are you two high?" He asks when he grabs the half smoked blunt on the table

"Gee take a wild guess." Matthew giggled. You see Kristen holding your delivery bag and you stumble over to her.

"Thank you hot stuff!" You smile and give her cheek a kiss and grab the bag before plopping back down next to Matthew. You both dive in, ignoring your concerned and shocked friends.

"Guys, there's a party at Thomas's house in ten. Remember? We're all going swimming in his new huge pool!" Kristen said. Mid bite into your burgers, your eyes widen.

"Ooooh yeeeaahhhh!" You both slur and break out into laughter yet again from the realization as well as saying the same thing

"They're hopeless." She chuckled

"Yeah, I guess we'll leave them to it. Stay safe you two!" He says

"We will! But we don't need to, (Y/N/N)'s on birth control!" Matthew revealed. You gasp and giggle before kissing him and practically knocking him over to straddle him.

"Hey! Isn't sex better when you're high? Doesn't it heighten your senses or something?" You say excitedly

"Let's test that theory!" Your boyfriend smirked and flipped you under him

"GOODBYE!" The two say and rush out before anything happened in front of them. While you two...did whatever you were doing—Kristen and Shemar went back to driving and eventually arrived. The day went on and the cast was sitting in the pool together with their drinks in the fancy "built in bar".

"THEY WERE HIGH?!" Everyone gasped

"They don't seem like the type!" AJ remarks

"Seriously, we were blown away. They had everything set out! So many fucking snacks!" Kristen said

"I bet (Y/N) set it all up. She's so generous so of course she had so many snacks." Pagent remarks

"Yeah, she probably noticed how he was stressed today." Thomas chuckled

"Who are we, profilers?" Joe joked which made everyone laugh again

"And thank God we got out when we did." Shemar added

"Why's that?" AJ asked

"They were a little preoccupied before hand so they were still determined to get it on even when we were standing there."

"You sure this is (Y/F/N) and Matthew Gray Gubler?!" They all gawked