Daddy Daughter Dinner Party

Hey guys! Thank you thank you thank you to all the views. It's absolutely insane to me that people are reading my random night scenarios😀. But anyways, here's a little something that I've got a few people requesting for. I'm really running out of ideas so let me know if you want me to write anything specific✌️❤️
781 words

—/—

When Hotch revealed to his team he had a 25 year old daughter, it was an understatement to say they were all shocked. He and Hailey had you as teenagers so you were a full adult. That helped a lot since you had formed a massive crush on Spencer Reid at Rossi's dinner party. Rossi already knew about you though. And after three months of becoming best friends and another of being so close, Spencer finally asked you out.

You didn't tell your dad at first that you two were dating. But by your second month of being together, you told him. Spencer was beyond nervous, but Aaron—excuse me, Hotch—was cool about it. But he threw in the "If you hurt me daughter so help me" bit.

• • •

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Spencer asked you in bed. You were both laying in bed naked after yet another mind blowing sex session. After catching your breaths and using the bathroom, you were both too tired to change into pajamas. He held you close and you told him how Hotch wanted you to come to a family dinner at Rossi's with the whole team...as a couple.

"I know you're nervous, but it'll be okay. It'll be like any other dinner."

"I just don't want to mess up."

"You won't! Spence, love, everything will be alright." You reassure and kiss him. He kissed back happily and it eventually turned heated again. You feel his leg intertwined with yours so you start to grind against it. He growls and grips your hip and rotated you on your back and him on top. He had his other hand on your throat and you moan.

"You're such a little slut...already wanting more, huh? You want daddy to fuck you again?"

"Y-yes...I want you..." You moan and he kisses the bruises he already left earlier. You can feel his fingers trail down your body and to your clit. You whimper when he starts to pleasure you.

"Mmm! Oh...AH! Daddy!" You whine. He only chuckled and continued on.

—The Dinner Party—

"Ready?"

"Ready." Spencer and you were now standing in front of the familiar mansion door. You had changed into a baby blue, square cut dress with long loose sleeves. Spencer was wearing his usual attire and squeezed your hand. You shared a kiss before you rang the doorbell and waited. Five seconds later, Rossi answered the door enthusiastically with a towel around his left shoulder.

"Ahh! The lovebirds have arrived!" He announced and you walk in together. Everyone hugged both of you and said their hellos. Your dad gave you a kiss on your forehead and roughly patted his shoulder. Like every get together, Rossi prepared and described his delicious meal as you sat around listening. Hotch made sure he sat next to you at the island as Rossi cooked. At the table, he sat directly in front of Spencer and you. Rossi at the head on your left, Emily on his left, Hotch, Derek, JJ, and Penelope next to Spencer. Your dad's eyes on you both weren't that subtle. Clearing your throat awkwardly from his gaze, you try to move on as you all continue to eat and talk.

"Can you pass the garlic bread daddy?" You asked since it was right in front of him.

And just in that moment, Hotch AND SPENCER reached for the platter at the same time. Hotch's eyes widened a little, but your's popped out of your heads. Everyone became silent as Spencer stayed frozen. Hotch eventually unfroze and grabbed the plate. The jerk made Spencer resume and sink into his seat.

"T-t-thank you..." You squeak and take a piece of bread. You immediately stuff your mouth with food to avoid the embarrassment (which was pretty much impossible). Spencer did the same.

"...Sooo...we're just gonna' act like that didn't just happen?" Derek broke the silence. That made everyone release their laughter and you and Spencer looked at each other in fear. You hit his arm and he stutters out an apology to you. He turns his head to Hotch, barely able to keep eye contact.

"I-I-I'm...I'm s-so sorry sir." He said weakly. Everyone waited to hear Hotch's reply. And his reply was unexpected...

He roared with laughter.

Tears formed in his eyes from his hard he was laughing. The rest giggled in awe at his reaction but you and your boyfriend stayed silent in shock.

"HAHAAA! HA! OH! Oh....oh my god!" He wiped his tears away "It's fine, it's fine. But 'sir' is still just as risky eh?" He responded wittily

"DAD!" You gawk