Singing in the Shower

I don't really know how I feel about this one...
1651 words
Content Warning: Language, Slight Suggested Sexual Content, Fluff

—/—

"Good Morning darling" Spencer said to you as your eyes fluttered open. You regain focus/conciseness and bask in the sight of your boyfriend in bed as the sun illuminated the room.

"It is. Good Morning my love." You reply and he gave you a sweet kiss despite both of you having morning breath. But when you love each other as much as you two do, you couldn't care less.

"Mmm... I gotta' shower." You tell him

"Especially after last night." He joked with a smirk

"Definitely." You say as you stretch and roll out of bed. You are in one of Spencer's shirts and a pair of panties. He watches you get up as he lays in bed.

"You're beautiful." He compliments

"Do you even see me right now? I'm a mess because of you." You tease

"Knowing that just makes it better. But seriously, you're gorgeous." He giggled. You walk over to him, lean over, and give him a loving kiss

"I love you." You say

"I love you too." He smiles and stole another peck. You walk into the bathroom with the door still open so he could somewhat see you still. You strip off your few garments after staring the water. Before you step in, you connect your phone to your speaker and listen to your playlist.

You are a true theater kid at heart and unconsciously sing throughout the day. One of the many quirks Spencer loves about you. You really did have an incredible talent, but you were always so humble about it. The playlist consisted of people/bands like Clairo, Harry Styles, The Neighborhood, Rex Orange County, Hozier and Fleeteood Mac to Twenty One Pilots and My Chemical Romance. But a good amount of theater songs.

Spencer starts to hear the music and your voice as he gets up too. He gets dressed and soon walks into the bathroom to do his thing as well. Out of embarrassment, you stop and just hum here and there.

"No! Please continue bub!" He whines as he turned to look at you through the slightly foggy glass. You blush.

"C'mon, I love hearing you! Moaning or singing." He adds. His sincerity and flirtatious banner is reassuring so you continue hesitantly.

"You're gonna' be the death of me, Spencer Reid." You both laugh

"Love you too. I'm gonna' make some us some coffee." He tells you before opening the shower door suddenly and steals—yet again—another smooch. You giggled from his shenanigans and continue to clean yourself. And sing.

Just then one of your favorite songs comes on;
"No One Else" from "Natasha, Pierre and The Great Comet of 1812" musical. It was actually based off War and Peace, so when you showed him the bootleg he was in love. You sang along to the beautiful ballad

"First time I heard your voice
Moonlight burst into the room
And I saw your eyes
And I saw your smile
And the world opened wide
And the world was inside of me..."

You sang out passionately but not even on purpose. The song continued as you showered.

—Spencer's POV—

After encouraging (Y/N), I went to the kitchen to make some coffee. (Y/N) started a new song and I remembered it was "No One Else" from "The Great Comet". I never really got into musicals, but this was an absolute masterpiece. It's based off War and Peace! And the lyrics are actual lines in the book!