The Actress and The Agent

I combined two requests into one because I'm lazy. No I'm just really swamped with school work and I modified some aspects so yeah. I hope it works for y'all!💖 And this isn't entirely proofread so bear with me here.
"...y/n is a famous model and she meets Spencer at one of her shows...they become a lot closer and later on end up dating...someone to hurt her...saves y/n from getting hurt."
"...So maybe something about what happens to her like torture or something and when she gets rescued and how Reid is overprotective. So basically angst/fluff"
1735 words

—/—

"Wait are you serious?" Spencer asked you

"Yeah, I am. Spence, I've made enough money for retirement and I'm ready for it." You smile

"B-but you love acting! You have two Oscar awards! A-and you're only thirty three."

"So? My friend Emma Watson retired a little while ago, and she's thirty one. And I have more than enough to last the both of us for...two lifetimes! With plenty of room for anyone who might come along." You said. Spencer looked to you with loving eyes and pushed some hair out of your face while you snuggled in bed. You snuggled closer and kissed him sweetly.

"Are you positive my love? I know we'll be able to see each other more, but I still have to travel." He whispered

"I've been thinking about this since last year, and I'm one hundred percent positive. I love you Spencer. And I'm ready to really spend the rest of my life with you. On all conditions." You say

"I love you too (Y/N). Let's get some rest darling."

"Okay baby." You sigh contently and share one last goodnight kiss

• • •

The next day, you wake up with an extra pep in your step. You and Spencer had discussed your decision and decided to go to your bank to discuss your retirement plan. Hand in hand, you feel the nice breeze on this very hot Spring day. And you feel like everything is going to be okay.

When you and Spencer met, it was for a case. Some unsub threatened to kill you and bomb the set you were working on and your own home. You both kept in contact as friends since you had a lot of the same interests. You both managed your relationship and met up at least once a month. And after some time, you both expressed your feelings for each other.

Of course, there had been some hard times since you were away a lot to film and he was too for his job. And don't forget about paparazzi! There were those stupid tabloids that claimed you were dating your costar Harry Styles when he worked with you in his second acting role. Spencer and you decided to keep your relationship as secret as possible. And it seemed to work.

Until it didn't

"(Y/N)!"
Flash! Flash!
"Ms. (Y/L/N)!
Click! Click!
"(Y/F/N)!"
Shutter! Shutter!

You turn you head around and see a random group of paparazzi trying to catch up to you on the busy crowded street. You and Spencer had the same expression and simultaneously picked up speed and ran into the (thankfully close) bank. You hide from the windows and catch your breaths once you see that they gave up since they're not allowed in this bank.

Eventually, you got with your financial advisor and set up the early retirement plan. You and Spencer felt so happy and were now really looking forward to the future. Just as you signed the last set of paper, Spencer's phone began to ring.

So that is when you part your ways, you heading home to the really nice big loft you bought for Spencer and you. You unlocked the door and hung up your keys by the door to head into the kitchen. You opened the refrigerator door to look for a snack. Then out of nowhere you feel a sharp pain in the back of your head which lasted a millisecond before everything went black.