Sixty Three

"Well, well, if it isn't the village whore." Turning to see Michelle leaning against the lockers, I sighed in frustration.

"Don't be so mean to yourself, Michelle. I'm sure you're a nice girl," I fired back.

"You think I don't know what happened?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You fucked Colby and then Collin and tried to drop Colby and now look what you did," she snapped. I was immediately relieved it wasn't about Harry. "And then you go and fuck Coach Styles. My my, Neely."

"I don't know what you're talking about," I denied. Well damn.

"Drop the act."

"It's not an act."

"Fine. If it's not, I'm gonna go talk to Coach Styles about a little tutoring." Watching as she turned and walked into his classroom, I was frozen. I couldn't do anything because then, she'd go run her damn mouth. Clearing my throat as I walked back to my fourth period class, my mind was racing.

Pulling my phone from my pocket, I pulled up my messages and looked at Mr.Horan before typing quickly.

Harry, what's going on?

Is Michelle with you?

She's trying to come onto ouou

You*

Babe, plz answer me. I'm dying here.

Fucking bitch ass bitch😒

Not you, her 😂

Babeeeeeee.

Sighing as I nervously sat there, my shoe tapped against the floor and I instinctively looked up to the left, realizing Colby wouldn't be sitting there anymore.

My phone vibrated and I quickly typed my passcode.

It's all fine, babe trust me. She tried, but it's okay. I only have 👀 for you😘 you know that❤️

It's not you that I don't trust, it's her. She's manipulative af.

Rolling my eyes, I sat my phone on the desk and desperately tried to pay attention for the last 20 minutes of class. The bell finally rang and it was as if the angst I had built up, dissipated. Walking into Harry's room, I sighed with slight relief. He merely smiled as I sat down in my seat, passing out the journals and I rolled my eyes.

I'm cutting this short bc Harry's birthday, but the next chapter will start out with the dinner

Happy birthday to my baby boy, Harry. (I know he won't really read this) I honestly love you so very much. You are like a gem, rare, precious, and only deserve to be marveled at. There is something so special about you. I love the way you smile, dimples on display most of the time. I love the way you talk so slow. I love your nose, yes, your nose. it's adorable just as you are.You have a heart of gold and the kindest soul of anyone I've ever known. I know that people say negative things about you, but don't listen to them. To a lot of us, you're amazing and only deserve the best. I know you don't know me and I don't know you, but I only hope that the world can start treating you a little better as you have treated it. Happy 21st birthday, Harry. I hope it was as amazing and full of kindness as you are.

Much love.xx