Fifty Two-

Neely's POV:

"What do you mean he won't leave you alone?" Harry asked, his eyes wide and staring at me with full attention.

"He just won't take a hint to fuck off. I told him I have a boyfriend and he's still pissing me the fuck off," I sighed. Constantly texting me, calling me, anything he could do to get my attention, he was doing it.

"Have you talked to him more extensively than just telling him to fuck off?"

"I told him that I have a boyfriend and whatever we had was over. He's too much of a fuckboy to take a hint." I began to eat, rolling my eyes in annoyance and a silence grew between us. Putting my dishes in the sink, I sighed, walking up the stairs toward my room and plopping down on my bed. I felt disgusting. Groaning, I rolled onto my side, curling up slightly.

I felt a small rumbling in my lower stomach and groaned again before getting up to go to the bathroom.

"Fuck great," I snapped as I sat down and saw small droplets of blood in my underwear. Pulling what I had designated my period underwear from the plastic drawers behind the door, I sighed as I finished my business and the cramps were hitting me full force.

"Fuck," I whispered, holding onto my bloated stomach as I sat down on the edge of my bed and swiftly moved to lay back down. My eyes closed and my mind drifted to Harry. Everything was just getting on my nerves. It was like hurdles God had designed for me to never jump over. Hearing the front door open an close, I rolled my eyes. Of course he left. I was being a bitch and he only did what everyone else ever did.

Laying there, I dozed on and off for what seemed like hours before the front door opened and shut again and this time, I stayed awake. My cramps had gone and I sat up as quietly as I could, grabbing the baseball bat from under my bed and standing up. Tiptoeing down the hallway, I crept down the staircase holding the bat tightly in my hands.

"Whoever the fuck you are, I'm super big so you should get the fuck out!" I yelled as I walked toward the kitchen.

"It's just me, babe," Harry's familiar chuckle rang out and I sighed with relief.

"Hey," I smiled, kissing him softly as I walked into the kitchen.

"You sounded real convincing, Wonder Woman."

"I thought it was someone else."

"I got you these," he beamed, holding up a bouquet of roses. "And some chocolate." Spotting the golden box with Godiva printed on it, I felt tears well in my eyes.

"Sorry for being such a bitch. I'm just-" I didn't even know how to describe how I was feeling.

"It's okay, I promise." He kissed my forehead as a piece of chocolate rumbled around my mouth.

"This is really good," I mumbled and the tears fell against my cheeks.

"I knew you'd like it." Hearing my phone ringing, I automatically assumed it was Colby and reluctantly walked back up the stairs to answer it. Surprisingly, it was my sister-in-law.

"Miah?" I gasped, smiling. "What's up?"

"Open the fucking door," she laughed. Rushing back down the stairs, I walked toward the front door and unlocked it.

"Hey beautiful!"I exclaimed, hugging her tightly. She always managed to look and smell amazing.

"Who is it babe?" Harry asked, coming around the corner.

"Harry! This is Miah, my sister. Miah, this is Harry, my boyfriend," I beamed.

"Babe," he whispered. "She's black."

"I know," I laughed. "She's Sam's wife, but we've been super close since they started dating like ten billion years ago."

"Oh."

"Come in, come in! It's just us two. When did you get in? Sam didn't tell me you were coming," I beamed, closing the door behind her.

"I thought I might see my favorite sister-in-law and Sam wanted me to check out this Harry fellow," she teased. "I wanted to see what all the fuss is about."